Question about discretion

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by shadowman6, Jun 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. shadowman6

shadowman6 Sweet Nikki...my wife, mistress, my raison d'etre

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Just a quick question...I know for the most part being discreet is the norm with regards to the wearing of a chastity device, but is there anyone else who doesn't care if people know about it?

I like to make my lock jingle as I walk, and give people something to wonder about...I'm in chastity and I honestly don't mind people knowing.

Now, there are those who don't need to know, but for the most part...yeah, I'm in chastity to a beautiful woman, and proud of it...

Charles3451 likes this.
  2. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Interesting question.

To quote a phrase I saw on Twitter, "I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life". :)

However being handicapped and using a prosthetic leg that makes a annoying clicking noise when walking combined with my almost always wearing shorts when out 'n about (Texas) already draws unwanted attention so any additional noise made by my cage padlock is not going to make much difference.

That being said a small cage padlock shouldn't make any discernible noise when covered with shorts/pants and underwear.

Now if you really want to be heard try clipping a set of (pet) bells to your cage and don't wear any underwear.... :D

Attached Files:

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    Put a rubber band about the padlock and you have no more noise. I lived with my wife and her longtime girlfriend in a poly triad. Both girls are bi and the policy was always to tell those with a need to know. You never know what the future holds. The guy I used to buy drugs from ended up as an elected official but had to stay local for fear that someone from his past will go public. I ended up in a professional position that required me to be very conservative and letting others know that I was having threesomes every night and into BDSM, would not serve any purpose. I would never deny anything but neither would I confirm if the person asking did not have a need to know.

I was so conservative at work that when an employee saw me in public wearing jeans, they were shocked. I also bit my tongue when guys were talking about wanting one threesome before they die. I had a few thousand and never said a word.

4. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    We are selective on who knows. We don't see the point we are trying to prove by sharing it with everyone. For us, it is personal. Doesn't mean I don't get turned on by people knowing, quite the opposite, I like when my wife tells others. We just prefer descretion genetally.

Thatgirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice