Question about Contender noticeable under clothing

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Never Drank the Punch, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Never Drank the Punch

Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    I have a question regarding the Contender Male Chastity Cage if someone could please provide me with some feedback?

I am interested in purchasing the Contender Male Chastity Cage but I am concerned about it being visibly noticeable under clothing.

I am 3 inches while flaccid (three rings on cage) and I want it with the MCN lock system.

Can someone please provide me with some feedback?

Thank you

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    I remember feeling all eyes were on my crotch when I first wore chastity out and about. My wife assured me people weren’t staring.

You will get over those feelings and start become prideful about wearing the cage.

I even started wearing the Contender under speedos and then board shorts at the community pool.

Don’t wear tight pants and you will be fine.
    The MCN lock system does make for a low profile look… better than a padlock.

3. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I have had mine on for 10 straight days after a Jailbird. Its so light and not noticeable at all. Don't worry

4. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    Agreed with previous posters. It is a low-profile device, and unless you are wearing very tight and/or thin/sheer clothing, it shouldn't be noticeable.

Having a number of years ig locked chastity experience under the belt as it were (LOL, see what I did there?), I've found that people are not looking at one's crotch as much as one fears at first. And, if there is a slight bulge, perhaps they just think you're well-endowed.

Peter Rabbit and Chili-boy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice