Question about belt fitment

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by JessMal, Nov 10, 2022.

1. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    Just a question about the waist belt fit. How tight / loose do you want it? I went down one screw hole to make things a little tighter and am trying to decide if I like it or not. I can get it on, and if I lean on a wall or something and push I can make the belt dis-engage from my skin and move it a little. Otherwise it's basically stuck tight. I can drag it up or down a little, but not much. Just trying to figure out what other people are finding -- I think it's a little more comfortable now, but don't want to keep taking it off and switching back and forth to figure it out.

2. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I like my belt snug, but when I lay down, I can fit my hand between the belt and my torso. If you get it too tight, you may end up with body function issues.

3. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    This is how I have mine as well. Any tighter and it gave problems with sore spots and any looser, it just floats about.

4. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    I guess it depends on body type. I am about 15 lbs over weight. Even laying down I cannot get my hand under the belt. For me I want it as tight as my body will allow. I noticed the last time the belt was off it was not making contact with the small of my back. I bent the center plate in in the center. It was a small adjustment that made a huge difference. It amazes me how much small changes effect the fit and feel of the belt.

5. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    I can push my thumb between belt and skin in left or right side at time and barely palm in front or back. Fit is snug but not extra tight. I did some minor bending couple times. I think I have adjusted belt 20 times, tighter, looser, bending and then just using and figuring out is it good or not.
    At the moment I cant pull belt down and cock ring prevents pulling up. Currently belt feels very comfortable. Sometimes I can almost forgot it is there.

6. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would be the same, the tighter the better, and that **for me** applies to all full belts....the real answer is it is quite probably an individual thing...good lucko_O

7. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    The best way to get the belt to fit closer and tighter is to assemble the waisbelt together and then put the front section on a solid floor and then press down on the rear of the belt to change the shape to a much flatter oval shape a little at a time and then try it on. It is surprising how this change in shape makes the belt sit closer and not poke out at the front as much when worn. You will probably find as well after changing the shape to suit that the belt will be able to be made smaller by adjusting the adjuster screws as the belt will now sit closerto the body during day to day wear.

hgj2 likes this.
  8. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    I did read this same hint from some other thread and this was exactly what I needed to get perfect fit. It just had to read all old messages from this forum...BB maybe should include some instructions.

9. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Agreed a tighter fit is more comfortable.

in addition to the above comments I found that a sharper / squarer bend at the hip bones in the front dramatically improves the fit.

it brings the front slightly closer to your stomach but not so that if affects body functions and it just gives a small space around the hip bone both sides so that it sits better all around your body.

pushing the rear in so that it makes contact with the small of your back coupled to the above means it does not need much adjustment to be comfortable after sitting or while walking either.

Timberwoof likes this.
  10. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    could you show pics of your waistband please, thx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice