1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Queen of spades

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by SlightlyViolet, Jun 18, 2017.

?

Have YOU or your'e partner ever thought of having a QOS Tattoo?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes, already have one!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Since i didn't see any thread or much talking on the topic i thought i would start one dedicated to the queen of spades (QOS) subject. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. @timeupalso it's the universal sign for hotwives into cuckolding they are available for BBC (big black cock)

Beautiful pics MsSlightlyViolet ;)

SlightlyViolet likes this.
  3. Interesting idea for a thread and will also be interesting to see how the poll plays out. Absolutely stunning pictures thank you so much for sharing.

4. 001'.jpg

Found on the net.

Zak and Angels Bitch like this.
  5. Well yes it is often referred to associated with cuckolding/hotwives but doesn't necesserily. But you are totally right here since it's probably only referred to it here! :)

6. My ex-wife knew about my sub side and that I crave humiliation. We played with a few of her coworkers in Dallas. One was a very well hung black man. At one point, after a party, I wound up sucking his cock. She used that for months, and eventually talked me into a jack of spades tattoo on my calf.
    When she left me, I decided to have it covered up. Now, I wish I still had it.

7. When I first read this post I didn't know about the Queen Of Spades symbol. It's been in the back of my mind when I'm around other people just like a women wearing an anklet or a necklace with a key on it.

A couple days ago it happened. I was shopping with my Mistress and I has taking a break on a bench in a mall while she was in a ladies store with my daughter. I was watching and admiring people as they walked by ( I love Yoga pants ) it was then that I say the same Tattoo on a classy looking lady of about 30-35. When I saw this my cage became instantly tight knowing what the meaning behind her Tattoo was.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  8. Join the club! Yoga Pants certainly help keep my testosterone levels elevated.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. i love interatial,i love the thought of being in chastity while the wife is getting some

Angels Bitch likes this.
  10. 00047b8e.jpeg
    This Yoga pants ?

11. Yes, though the best view is usually from behind ;)

Mash2214 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black cock spades tattoo

2. cuckold watching chastity

3. wife queen spades chastity