Queen means business this time

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by little minion, Jul 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    After last posts about me pushing my Queen to be more dominant and ended up pushing her away doing so I learned quickly to say nothing. Wow so glad I did I was locked for over 2 months in that time not much happened only that I didn’t get an O I was released for a stag do 10 days ago that was until Saturday just gone I was ordered to get back in my cage and this time I want it not you so you want to play the game so we are going too. I’ve had 2 new pairs of panties pretty pink pair saying Queens little bitch and a pair saying this bitch want spank it’s self now I am nervous and excited at the same time I am currently doing my job list I have been left and told which panties to wear which is my pink ones. Will update how my lock up goes.

2. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Yes another person who wasn't careful with what they wished. Join the club. Enjoy

3. Love2blocked

Love2blocked Active member

Manager(?)
    North Wales
    Local Time:
    I feel your distress, oh how I envy you..

4. little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Oh what a day I was ordered to put shelves up I said I will do it weekend as I’m working nights. Big mistake ordered straight to the bedroom shorts and panties off bend over the bed and her big wooden brush appeared I was like oh kinky next thing I am screaming for mercy my cheeks are still smarting now. I was then tied to the bed blindfolded my bellend sprayed with numbing spray. My queen left me there for what seemed ages she came back in the room I was thinking what pleasure as I going to get in excitement . No it was the opposite she had ice cubes she made sure my cock was numb she grasped it in her hand and rugged away. With ice combined with the spray on my penis I could not feel a thing after about a min she stopped got her whip and give my penis and balls 5 lashes and then ordered me back in my cage. Wow she is learning fast but I must say I’m so glad she is. I was caged for 40 days last time I stupidly mentioned that since I’ve been caged this time that it will be 41 days till my birthday I think it’s going to be just that as we go on holiday next week and was told I may be freed some how I don’t think that will happen now and she may go the 41 days

John, spider203, Ulex_ and 1 other person like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your progression!

6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    Hope she would keep you this way in control so freedom is just a memory from the past :D

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  7. little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    That’s my aim lol joint account been opened so spare wages are now in her control and I will get pocket money if I deserve any

8. little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    What a day been busy doing all my house chores my Queen gave me I didn’t stop as wanted to make sure they were done to her standard as she would be checking that they were to her standard thankfully they were and I was told I may have a treat this evening and wow and so I did. My Queen has a bath and came in the bedroom just wrapped in her towel as she now knows I get so horny as admitted I used to play with myself seeing pictures of woman wrapped in a towel she told me to remove my cage that’s where my pleasure stopped and hers begun she told me to make her cum I worked my fingers onto her now very moist area slowly stroking my private’s with her index finger. I don’t know why but my fingers stroked her in a position I have never before and straight away I could tell by her breath that I had hit a spot that she really liked after a few mins she demanded I go down on her to break the story short she had an orgasm that she explained she had never experienced before. I think it’s safe to say my Queen is slowly enjoying the FLR experience and still I thank this site for helping me achieve what I have so far I have a happy Queen and I love what we have it’s made our perfect marriage go to another level

9. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Im interested in seeing the panties and knowing where you got them from

10. little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Just go on eBay you can get a wide variety of similar panties

Attached Files:

11. little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Another surprise this evening I’m so glad I don’t hunt to my Queen things I would like her to do to me. As this evening I had a treat I wouldn’t of thought off ever and what a nice treat I had I was told to go have a bath and not to lock the door I just thought she was just saying it incase i May feel the need to play. She entered the bathroom and told me she wants to wash my down I’m like ok growing hard straight away and she noticed as I tried to hide it within the bubbles. This didn’t work she edged me in the bath the feeling was amazing. She is joining up on here very soon I hope she don’t mind that I have wrote these posts.

12. little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Loving this experience serving my Queen is now a craving. Came off night shift to a nice cuddle and got the pleasure to help her with her needs of an orgasm I worked my fingers slowly but then I got my head pushed down to finish off with my tongue I now know she likes this a lot and I must be getting good at it by her reaction with her climax. Holiday starts tomorrow. Our bag of toys are being packed so what’s in store for the week could be exciting

13. little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Loving this experience serving my Queen is now a craving. Came off night shift to a nice cuddle and got the pleasure to help her with her needs of an orgasm I worked my fingers slowly but then I got my head pushed down to finish off with my tongue I now know she likes this a lot and I must be getting good at it by her reaction with her climax. Holiday starts tomorrow. Our bag of toys are being packed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice