Qiui Cellmate issue

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by soccerslave, May 13, 2020.

1. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    So I have a cellmate device that is registered to my app on my phone and has me listed as the key master. I have a slave that I want to lock the device onto and his app will not pair with the device so I can control it remotely. Does anyone have any experience or advice on how to make this work?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I thought it was locally controlled only.

We have used an Igloohome Smart Keybox for remote key control. It has one-time pins and rolling code security.

My wife was on travel last Locktober. She granted me access to the key for a few message appointments I had. It was exciting to be unlocked for my massages, and then relocked otherwise.

the Igloohome Smart Keybox has access logs and you can also send a Bluetooth key. She just sent me the one time pin code via text. It worked great. It’s portable enough to fit in my gym bag. So I brought it with me for my appointments. It’s very well built and good support. It wasn’t made for this, but for house rental keys... but it’s proved to be a good pervertable! ;)

Good luck.

KBS likes this.
  3. Knight Motivation

Scotland
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    You could try removing registration of the device from you're phone and registering it with his phone first then have him transfer power of keyholder to you. Also make sure he has enabled location on his app because mine wouldn't pair unless location was enabled.
    Hope this helps.

4. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    How comfortable are these and are they big and Baulky as they look it in pic and don’t want it bolging out of trousers shorts

5. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    That's precisely the right way to do it. The wearer absolutely must be the one to whom the device is registered.

6. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
  7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
  8. endorph

endorph New member

Engineer
    Near Atlanta
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM

that issues has been resolved and the "we own your penis" story that made headlines worldwide was a hoax by a comedian trying to promote his show on a radio station.

the app still sucks, is nonintuitive and the device electronics are not very advanced and not well protected internally so device failure is certainly a possibility but there are several ways to get out of the device if necessary with or without the app.

one is by making a really simple shim, like a slimjim from an aluminum can and slipping it down the edge of the locking pin. it is a very simple cam so it is fairly simple to jimmy the lock open.

you can also peel off the cover around the button assembly on the front of the cage to access the screws that will let you into the housing where the lock motor is, you can then use a.spare battery to apply directly to the leads of the cam actuator to release the locking pin.

if you are locked by an abusive keyholder you can also simply deregister the device from your phone, create a new account and register the device with a different account and use that to unlock or just use the "safeword" method and click the tiny red lock symbol to override the keyholder restrictions. it will notify the keyholder but still unlock you, if the keyholder isn't acting ethicall you don't need to feel guily about kicking them out.

JackStrap and SergioUK like this.
  9. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    I bought one a while back and had a play. I agree the UI is dreadful and apart from a couple of self locking sessions it's been put back in the box and I should really look to sell it. Having a key lockbox and using Chaster is far better in my opinion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice