Qiui Cellmate Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Knight Motivation, May 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Knight Motivation

Scotland
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Hi so I recently got a Cellmate short model and I like the concept and everything but I'm a bit gutted that the ring sizing and space with the cage is too tight. Does anyone know a place that could do a custom ring/spacer for the Cellmate Chastity cage?
    Many thanks

2. Knight Motivation

Scotland
    Local Time:
    I'd still be interested to know, but I've actually found I can wear the Cellmate if I keep it well lubricated.

3. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    The rings are cast zinc alloy, probably mazak so I wouldn't try bending one as it's likely to fracture but the cage is polycarbonate so you could open the gap with a mini-tool or a file or reduce it by adding more. You could even change the curvature of the tube with some serious surgery but don't try dismantling it: you may lose the internal springs when they make a bid for freedom! It's also not obvious which one goes where and difficult to reassemble correctly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice