Putting device in carry on bag

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by smallboy4686, Feb 18, 2017.

1. smallboy4686

smallboy4686 Active member

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Hello, please inform me if this is in the wrong forum but my question is simple. If my cb6000s is taken off and put into carry on will it likely cause problems? I know I am not risking going through the body scanners.

Thank you

2. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    No it won't cause problems in a carry on. We put my guys steel cage in our carry on. He still got pulled aside for a pat down both to our destination and from, but thats because his PA piercing set off the metal detectors.

3. smallboy4686

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply, I'm only worried about it because I travel with co workers.

4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    You'll be fine. Its a plastic device. If you're that worried, you can even put the lock that usually goes on your CB on your luggage as a "luggage lock" that way no suspicions will arise. Also, when we travel with our device, we put it in a small drawstring bag. I've put all kind of sex toys in my luggage and never had any problems:)

5. smallboy4686

engineer
    ohio
    Local Time:
    Lol thanks, I guess I'm more worried about the TSA person seeing a plastic penis shaped thing in my bag on the scanner and being judged than I am about having to be searched....I can always show up earlier than my co workers to the security checkpoint.

6. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    I've traveled with my MM Jailbird in my carry-on luggage twice now. No issues going through security at all going or coming back both times

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I put my CB6ks in carryon to avoid the Pat Down search, but got busted anyway by the hooks on the back of my bra! As he was scanning me, the TSA agent simply asked "Are you wearing a bra, sir" I replied, Yes and that was all there was to it. Apparently the TSA folks are not shocked by very much.

bob40B likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife puts her dildo shaped vibrator in her carry on and I carry on an assortment of nipple clips, two paddles and some bondage gear in mine. No one every said a thing. They are trained to identify sex toys and worst that could happen is that they ask you to open the bag to take a look. They are strangers so who cares. It has to be better than the time I was put into custody at the Rome airport, driven to an empty hanger with my bag in the middle of it and men with machines guns all around me. I was asked to go to my bag and open it for their inspection. They thought I had a bomb but it was a battery for my laptop. I am talking old days when the first laptops did not have batteries and I bought one from a third party to take to Rome with me. Funny now but unnerving then. Showing some BDSM gear has to be better than that. Hey mister, drop that dildo and put your hands on your head. Better yet, once my wife put her vibrator in her checked luggage and it turned on during handling and she was paged to go and open her bag for inspection. This was before the TSA existed. She was mortified and I was laughing. Now she knows to remove the batteries before we take a flight.

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice