1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Puppy show on TV!!

Discussion in 'The Veterinary Center' started by Caged Wolf, May 28, 2016.

1. There was a Young Turks video (have you heard of them? They are an online News show that basically mock all of the cable news networks like Fox) that made fun of the show this is referring to. They got confused between puppy play and body identity, in that they thought these people actually thought they were dogs. It was interesting watching them talk from an obvious place of having absolutely no idea about the topic at all. I'm not sure why they did as they primarily report on politics and obviously know much more about than then sexual matters that are part of the more kinky variety.

2. Here it is...

3. ah, gotcha...

BTW, I do have a Wolf tail, paw gloves, and ear hat... Mistress Wolf laughs when I decide to wear one or all of it.. Wore the tail almost all day earlier this week, love the sensation of it brushing against my legs as I move, and of curling up on the floor like i have learned to from my dog.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Watched it on TV..... was a bit disappointed.... all very boy, gay scene orientated..... very narrow view being presented.

5. Damn, sad to hear that.

6. Only girl was a ex gf who the puppy gave the heave ho to follow being a puppy with a master owner..

No girl puppies or girl owners...

Did the fun bunch no favours and to a degree it reinforced some public perception of gay boys being about shiny bodies bondage and leather.....

7. not great...