Punishments for a naughty slave!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chasity for life, Dec 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Chasity for life

Chasity for life Anal sub

College student
    United States, North carolina
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Hello everyone; I'm not exactly sure where to post this, so I'm posting this same post on all the floors I feel it is likely to get replies. My Mistress, Magistra luceat, has felt the need to humiliate me for ignoring her. As part of my punishment I am to tell everyone that I have sadly ignored my mistress for nearly an hour without notice of any kind; as another part of my punishment, I am to ask what you ladies and men feel are suitable punishments for my crime. I will be seeing her again on Wednesday after Christmas, and will not have my cage removed before then; however, I have been permitted one anal orgasm on Christmas day as a gift. Please feel free to advise any form of punishment while remembering I will only be seeing her in a public setting, and we have no access to paddles, whips, etc... Thank you all for your time and as my Mistress has requestioned, do not hold back on your recommendations for punishments.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice