Punishment

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by enslavedbyc, Oct 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    We don’t do maintenance sessions but spankings are now a big part of our WLM.
    I work an absolutely ridiculous job with regards to hours and stress but I still strive to make sure it is easy for Her at home.
    I come up short occasionally and She reminds me where my primary focus should be with spankings.
    It works as She always seems far more pleased with my behavior and attentiveness to Her needs after a punishment. Picture is current, needless to say, I am on top of my duties this week.
    This is in addition to the MM cross-cut punishment pin which She generously just removed after 4 days.
    It is not always easy, but She is worth it

Attached Files:

Rectrix, asastype and Aussiecple like this.
  2. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Yes it works well for us. A regular beating then some in between

3. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    Wow that’s very nice work. Well done both of you

SubDee likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    We have punishments as part of our FLR, but there not always corporal punishments, madam will use mundane every day tasks as punishments.

Calibob likes this.
  5. Steel-caged

Steel-caged Member

NJ & Florida
    Local Time:
    Absolutely, the degree of the punishment is strictly my wife’s decision, they all start with a no nonsense hairbrush spanking and go from there.

For me it’s all about anxiety and anticipation.

Calibob likes this.
  6. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Mistress prefers not to use physical pain as a punishment, as she wants to develop my masochistic tendencies.

Instead punishment may involve a good scolding, extra tasks, being ignored, financial penalties, revoking or postponing masturbation & release privileges (when I still had them), etc. Having said that, I am sure there have been some intense caning or whipping sessions where punishment was a factor.

Calibob likes this.
  7. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    My only punishment would be that I was left locked in the cage, no other forms of punishment

8. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    Love having my wife warming my ass with riding crop, really activates my precum

9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Maintenance spankings have been there since we started this a few years ago, the impromptu punishments are a work in progress for my Wife. She tells me all the time that she really has almost nothing to complain about and I do everything she expects, so even the maintenance spankings are just for keeping my headspace in a great submissive way.
    There are times I feel that I’ve fallen short though, so I am going to start letting her know about these instances when they occur if appropriate or when we retire to the bedroom. Then she can decide if action is needed or not.
    She’s grown so much in her confidence and power over me especially this last year, but there are aspects that are still evolving.
    She definitely has enjoyed putting red stripes across my ass every week and each time her swings gain strength lol, so I’m sure some day I’ll regret asking her to correct things she doesn’t like about my behavior!

CumSlut, IB-Chaste and asastype like this.
  10. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I am in great company with the majority of responders to this thread. We do practice domestic discipline in our home. Punishment spankings are not something I look forward to, but accept them each and every time as the act of physically punishing me has actually reinforced her self confidence in leading.

We review each week my actions, positive and negative, along with her approach to leading our marriage. After which I recieve a maintenance spanking, or possibly a much more severe punishment spanking. Maintenance is important to both of us. Important to her for the reinforcement of her leadership and me for reminding me to live with humility. We both miss it when life gets in the way.

The severity of maintenance and punishment has increase with her confidence level. She reserves a bath brush solely for punishment purposes,. It sits on the our dresser for both of us to see multiple times a day. She tells me she loves to see it laying their in the open, as it reminds her of the control she now has over me and our marriage. When I see it, I am reminded that I asked her for this relationship, for the boundaries and rules she imposes and the consequences that come if I disobey them. I have never been happier.

Artem and Queens servant73 like this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I get the paddle every now and then but not as punishment. If I do something to upset her the last thing in the world she will do is entertain that sort of thing or anything else to do with Chastity and FLR other than not let me out of the cage.

She just wont talk to me, that is the worst punishment there is.

12. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I am spanked with her hand or hairbrush, usually across her lap. Sometimes she uses a cane but that is quite rare. She will take down my trousers and underpants and order me to go across her lap.

I do not enjoy punishments, she is not afraid to spank hard, but I love the fact that she will not hesitate to spank me when she decides it has been deserved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice