Punishment ideas

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lockedinlove87, Jan 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Withdrawal of kink is the only way to punish a masochist!

GoddessG likes this.
  2. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    welp after a harsh and hard ass fucking along with hard paddling i definitely learnt better

3. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    I'm not in chasity I'm on the honor system, my dom loves to use ice cubes on me when I do something wrong. If I really screw up then she will get clothes pins or hot sauce also. Trust me it's easy not to touch yourself(really her cock just attached to me) when you think of how many Ice cubes she will use on the cock

4. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Gosh, its really a sticky conundrum.

5. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Quick easy options

put an eye dropper full of Tabasco Sauce down the front of his chastity tube

If it’s a cage the. Smear some icy hot thru the bars

In either case ensure he’s restrained and you have a front row seat to his own weeny roast

6. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    My stepmother unwittingly started me on the road to being a submissive and also my stepsister who can go either way. When we were early teens we were often spanked with a strap for just about anything it seems. If one was getting it the other had to watch but often we both got whipped at the same time. One night we were ordered to her room for punishment. My sister was first. She had to bend over a chair and hold the arms. Then our step mother had her lower her jeans but she didn't make her pull her pantyhose and panties down. Then she started. We always had to count out the strokes and after each one ask for another. For the first time as I was watching I started to get a very hard cock. Once she was done with my sister it was my turn and I was still hard. For the first time getting spanked started to excite me. She started the whipping and I counted out 20 then she stopped. After that if I knew either one of us were in for a strapping I always got turned on. My sister and I knew that using the belt or strap on us turned her on because we heard her talking to her sister one day and was telling her that her panties would get so wet when she was beating us that's she have to change them after. Then when we were 14 or 15 our dear step mother jacked it all up a notch. My sister and I were always getting in trouble for sneaking out at night or for leaving the house when we were ordered to stay in. The punishment was always 20 with the belt or strap. So, one night our step mom was going out on a date. She told us both we had to stay in and we promised we would but she said "I know you will." Then came the surprise. She worked as a corrections officer at the county jail. Neither my step or I knew what was coming. She took us to the kitchen and put a couple folding chairs up against the wall. then she told us to kneel on them and put our hands on the wall and not to move. Then she pulled a pair of leg shackles out of her purse. I was first. She put them on me and was kind enough to ask if they were too tight. Then she did the same with my sister. We were told we could get off the chairs. She advised us to practice walking in the chains so we'd get used to it and told us "That ought to keep you from going too far." Then without a word she went out. That scene was repeated a lot. Every time she went out and she wanted us in the house we were put in shackles. If we had been bad for some reason or other at school, we'd both be given 20 with the strap and then shackled for the rest of the day. There were plenty of times when she'd be out late and we'd have to go to bed shackled.
    I mentioned this to my mistress once and in a day or so she produced a set of shackles and put them on me. I wear a steel cock cage that has a little loop on the tip. When my mistress feels like it she puts me in shackles and attaches a chain from the cock cage to the chain between my legs . I have to walk around like that. Its really not bad and definitely is a turn on. She's taken me out like that. I have to put panties on after she's attached one end of the chain. She pulls it under the leg elastic of the panties and through the zipper on my jeans. Then she puts the shackles on and attaches the chain. we've gone to see her friends with me like that and to parties. Everybody knows that the chain is attached to my car when they see me. i'm already used to handcuffs because I have to wear them whenever she takes the cock cage off except for the regular times when she takes it off and makes me jerk off in front of her.
    Its all a major turn on. She's told me there will be variations on the restrains coming in the future.

dolfie84 and sixofthebest like this.
  7. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    HOT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice