Punished my husband, he wrote this afterwards Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dogchasecats, Aug 6, 2017.

Tags:
?

good punishment?

1. yes

57.1%
  2. no

42.9%
Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    CRIME AND PUNISHMENT

So she told me AFTER I had licked her to orgasm (while I was still caged of course) that I was to remain caged. It was punishment for some bad behavior. This meant she had decided she would do some “out of cage” stuff with me (likely NOT an orgasm, but of course I never know). So she was letting me know that my behavior had messed up what I was going to get. I really did feel bad about my behavior and was sad I caused her some grief. She did give me a little chemical bump with the hitachi magic wand on the outside if the cage. She doesn’t usually punish me. She has been very uncomfortable and hesitant to punish me in the past. It’s still a new concept. However I need the help. Thats why I put her in charge of the key so she would have some real leverage. Now she is starting to use it (finally!)
    I asked her if it was hard for her to punish me and she said “no, it was really easy”. We both laughed. I am so glad she is helping me be better for her. I really loved her doing this. So helpful. Its hard to admit you need help sometimes. Giving someone else all your rights to sexual pleasure is difficult as well. However its amazing leverage for change. If you trust someone as much as I trust my wife, then try it.

https://iluvzitwhenshe.tumblr.com/post/163858695605/crime-and-punishment-so-she-told-me-after-i-had

2. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    What the heck is the punishment? Was it remaining locked up? Are you just locked up during sex? Is that what you two are doing? Personally I do not see being locked up as a punishment. It is a basic part of our chastity sex life. I guess if you are used to only being locked up for a few hours during sex, it could be considered as punishment but not a good punishment since you are supposedly not going to masturbate anyway so what is the difference. I do not get what you are trying to say. Be more clear with some additional info. Then we can vote.

4. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I had not seen him for a while and planned to unlock hom and possibly allow him to cum but told him he missed out because his behavior was bad. Too cruel? I dont know

Junebug15, Joroincharge and slave_m like this.
  5. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    To cruel at all. You decide when he is locked or not, if he is acting out its a great way to change his behavior

massim, Dogchasecats and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    You were quite right. What he needs, and you need, is that you've got him by the balls every which way (preferably including vanilla aspects) and there's nothing he can do about it, and he's to do as he is told or else there will be consequences he will not like one bit.

Dogchasecats and slave_m like this.
  7. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Hi.
    Love the tumblr. Especially the text messages which are a personal favourite of mine. Thanks you for sharing the link,

As too the punishment. Sounds like your taking what's yours anyway, so what you do with it is entirely your right and his privilege to endure! :p

Dogchasecats likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice