Pueraria Mirifica

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3633, May 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3633

Guest 3633 New member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Has anyone ever tried this pueraria mirifica So yes I read it can make a guy grow nice little hard nipples and possibly breasts , But at what dosage would you have to take?What else I read is is can make your skin softer smoother and your ass nice and round as it can shift fatty tissue to build up other areas? (Breast and curvy hips)So question is if you just what the smoother skin and maybe a smoother ass for her what would be that dosage compared to the growing nice breasts?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    i would suggest you look at www.breastnexus.com. They have a section on the forum for males taking PM. Loads of information.

3. Guest 3633

Guest 3633 New member

Local Time:
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Hi

You are hoping for something that the tiny amount of phyto-oestrogen can't possibly do.
    If you tried to match the amount of oestrogen found even in the lowest dose female hrt you would need about a wheelbarrow full of herbs a day.
    In America it is absolutely illegal to link PM to breast growth on packaging or averting.

However some do try and find they make themselves quite ill . There is also the problem of is what is on the box the same as in the box. More likely than not no. As the products are unregulated and there are no standards or independent testing.

If you wish to grow boobs then read up on all the effects of cross sex hormones.

You need to understand that if you take enough to overcome your testosterone you are very likely to be impotent and even if you stop reduced fertility.

So think about the profound effects of playing with hormones. However for some it's the best thing ever.

Xx Wendy

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Herbs an be dangerous. The amount that you have to take to get much of any results can be damaging to the liver. You would save money and be safer using real androgen blockers and real estrogen.
    www.alldaychemist.com (just skip where it ask for script)
    Just don't use any estrogen except estrodiol. Injectable estodiol valerate is probably the safest. You can start with one 10mg vial every 5 days and go from there. If you use 20mg, you can probably skip any anti androgens.
    http://www.alldaychemist.com/progynon-depot.html

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    For trans women

In the uk we use oral anti-androgen to start with then go to a 3 months injection of Decapeptyl.

Oestrogen is 99% oral or patches .

Xx Wendy

7. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Need to update/correct this old thread for users using search. Yes - pueraria mirifica does work! The best resources are the one mentioned above (www.breastnexus.com) and ainterolherbs.com. My wife had me use pills and cream from ainterol off-and-on for the past 4 years, and yes - I have real breasts now, and it is real tissue, not fat. Small (A+ or B-) cups, but definitely breasts (as she says). Currently measure 44.5" over, and was 41.5" before starting. The little bit freaky park is after 4-8wks the first time, your breast "bud" behind the nipple tells you something is happening. Be careful though - they DON'T go away :) as you'll read and see on the web sites. They are the ultimate submissive turn on!

8. BillieJean

BillieJean New member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Breastnexum.com is an excellent source of information based on personal experiences. And PM does work to help males develop female breasts. I know!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice