Public embarrassment

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by vsflm, Apr 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. vsflm

vsflm New member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hi,
    My wife nothing know about FLR and such other things discussed her, but actually she likes to be boss at home.
    I mentioned that she does some things (I don't know spontaneous or intentionally ) to embarrass me in public and shows that she plays main role in a family.
    For example there are some her actions that I don't like oft :)
    1. Sometimes she tells proudly her relatives or friends that all dirty home tasks perform by me (hand washing, cleaning, etc).
    2. In supermarket she asks me oft to buy female hygiene products.
    3. when we walk in city together - oft gives me her handbag to wear.
    4. She orders oft dishes in restaurants for both of us.
    5. In taxi she always seats near the taxi driver and speak with him and I have to seat in back.
    6. Sometimes she critics me in front of other people - favorite place is at the supermarket cash-desk.

So probably I overrate some simple things in life but I think there are some external signs that show others who in charge in family is.
    I speak with her concerning this but no big result, she says that she do or say nothing bad or fabulous and don't understand my prejudices.

What are you think about it ?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    I think that in my city a cab driver will not allow someone to sit next to him. They have bulletproof barriers between then and the passenger. From your post I gather that you are not American. What country do you live in?

I often carry my wife's bag when she is shopping and I let her order for me most of the time. I have bought her feminine products when she was disabled or recovering from surgery. No big deal to me. Criticising husbands is what many wives do. Nothing is really a strong sign of anything, so perhaps you are just being overly sensitive. If she made you call her Mistress, wear a bra under a see through shirt, be collared and and on a leash, that is humiliation. Being told to drop your pants in front of all of your wife's friends, is humiliating. Have your wive's best friend use a strap on, on you, is humiliating. I would not sweat the stuff your wife is doing and you can always say no to her, so it seems you are enjoying the dynamic between you. Have fun with it.

3. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you married my wife, lol. Honestly the person with the pants on in the relationship is somewhat irrelevant, but what matters is if you both are in acceptance of that. If you love each other it was meant to be that way. I've seen people carrying handbags I would not anger on purpose! Just live life and enjoy.

4. vsflm

vsflm New member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    I don't care about it, if I here so I accept it :). Simply I'm interested which are unformalized signs that show others who boss in family is. And which of them use your wifes for polite underline their authority outside. For example my wife oft call me with childish and feminize my name. I think she builds reflexively some association that I'm like a child or women.

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    She clearly is the one in control from what you have stated, but I'm not so sure I would be very embarrassed yet. Much of what embarrasses you is done or endured by husbands everywhere, regardless of chastity, FLR, etc... I think Vinny kind of implied this as well.

6. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Be glad you don´t have to wear clothes showing your device. I was often told to wear tight trousers so my cage was displayed outside, people could see the cage and lock with no problems. And somtimes I had to wear a black bra under a white shirt, no problems seing trough, very embarrasing pariculary when we met here friends even though they know I was in chastity and got spanked every week.

Now when I´m singel I´m missing that, crazy is´nt it?

spider203, Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Now that your single you could publicly dress the way you want

8. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes I can, but do I want to or do I want to dress as I´m used to? I can take off my cage but I have´nt so....

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress and I are not into public embarrassment partly due to our business's. But she has expanded her private embarrassing times by including some other people. I've posted on my threads

Guest 3042 likes this.
  10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    I don't mind being embarrassed by my wife/Mistress's actions in public. When shopping, She will even tell the SA that "this is for him to wear!" and things like that, just to humiliate me. That is just part of the way that She uses my feminine side to further control me. For us, the cage has really a minor part in our FLR. It's about the relationship and how I am embarrassed or humiliated and whether caged or not, am punished or not, am spanked or not, am rewarded or not; these are all just moving parts of what is called a relationship. That is what keeps it exciting and interesting to us, I think.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That's great for you. Our relationship can't work that way. That's one thing I like about this site the variety and the similarities

12. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    Exactly, when you once agreed to chastity and being a sub you have to take it all, you don´t have to choose, your keyholder does it for you!

sissybitch and Mash2214 like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes when you give control to your KH your under her control. We also need to still live in the real world. Some days it would be nice if we didn't have to but that's the way it is.

sissybitch likes this.
  14. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    You can´t eat and keep the cake! But I have made the right decision, this life is the best life for me!

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  15. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Every couple's relationship is has different things which define it. I don't think that any 2 are the same. What works for us probably won't work for many others and that's a good thing. Wouldn't life be broing if we were all the same and acted the same way? I love our FLR!

Mash2214 and RubberDuckDK like this.
  16. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    For me, and only occasionally, I do enjoy what on this thread is being called embarrassment. The difference is that, rather than being a part of chastity or control, it hits our, I stress our, exhibitionist sides. While I am always the decision maker, when I put my husband in play I always make sure I am being just as blatant. Don't knock anything till you've tried it. J x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice