proper introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cpn, Feb 15, 2010.

1. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    This isn't my first post but I decided that the thread was there for a reason. Maybe I avoided this one because I didnt want to talk about too much personal stuff because I'm afraid to let anyone really know me. But at the same time I am looking for acceptance, so many conflicting feelings! So I was really athletic and kind of a jock in jr/high school but now I've turned into more of the nerdy type. I have taken about a year of college classes while living at home but still uncertain where its going to get me. I am actually still a virgin which makes the idea of chastity even more intoxicating.

I've never had much of a relationship, a cute girl would be nice but I am fairly open and would consider giving a chance to just the right guy. Neither of these scenarios seem to be happening any time soon, so as a hobby I got into chastity after I saw a cb2k on a tv show, I was intrigued. Soon after I got a cb3k, it took alot of work but I got to the point where i could wear it comfortably for slightly over a day(I think that I hadnt figured out the sizing of the ring and spacers), but then I got a cb6k and it wears much better. I am still a novice at keeping the thing on, though the fit is good. I havent gone for more than about 5 days in it due to work/phsyical limitations, fear of others noticing, and urinating in public or social places. I have worn it in public a few times with very baggy pants but I cant really relax and ignore the fact that somebody could be staring at the uncontrollable protrusion in my pants crotch. I really want to get a cb6ks soon, I think it might be the answer to long term wear for me.

My screen name stands for "captain" in case you were wondering, just a silly name I use on occassion. I know when to be serious but usually I like to just play and get into the spirit of having fun like when we were young and everything was new and exciting! I like to bring this imagination to creating games and new ways of experiencing something beyond the ordinary. I hope we can all help each other to reach these new levels of experience!

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion, cpn. I'm sure you'll find a lot of informative, fun loving people here. And I just have to ask....why Goku?

Ms.Linda

3. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    I just grabbed a picture from a search site so that I wouldn't have a blank icon. And I went as Goku once for haloween.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do hope it all falls into place for you, these things tend to happen when they want to though don't they, not when they are most convenient for us!

Ms Linda is right, we're all fun loving and very friendly, so I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice