Promising his crush...

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Mar 24, 2023.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    foofoo’s smitten, it was love at first sight, oh how he swoons for her...
    41SueDXH2fL.jpg
    and as his Mistress's hotter than sun friend Verity can't help but to be tickled pink by the sight of her friend's menial help, when she discovers how much of a hot mess he becomes in her company with his intense crush for her, she in turn becomes more amused by the situation when she hear's that he's still a virgin and that part of the reason Nikki keep him in chastity is her intention that he'll remain a virgin...
    Pressing his buttons mercilessly, Verity playfully tells him if he promises to be her 'forever virgin', she in turn, will promise to be his 'forever girl', gifting him a cute eternity keepsake locket with her picture in it, so as he languishes in chastity doing his chores, he can always gaze upon his crush, safe in the knowledge she wants him in chastity, remaining forever pussyfree...
    SWALK.jpg
    Like the idea of this?
    Enjoy.. the merciless Key-Holding domestic tyranny of the 'Modern Day Cinders' eBook series...

Reader Warning:

Like Coca-Cola recommend a Coke is 'best served chilled' I always recommend my stories are 'best read locked' for unsupervised male subs 'Enjoy' @ https://amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald
    Her Modern Day Cinders coke.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice