Progress report

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CumLess, Aug 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Well, we reviewed our ‘chastity agreement’ after the initial 4 week trial period and we decided it had successfully met all its objectives. I was surprised how I felt much more affectionate to my wife even on the first day after an orgasm. I can’t stop touching her, holding her, caressing her hair, kissing her. And this lasts all the time right up to the night when she surprises me with an orgasm, and then it starts again the next morning.

But I realised I missed having orgasms (obvious, no?). I calculated that my orgasm rate before the agreement was equivalent to 120-130 a year whereas if my wife restricted me to one a fortnight it would be 26 per annum! I wasn’t sure I could keep that up and remain completely sane. We do not have a D/s relationship, and maybe those who do can derive additional pleasure from being dominated – something I do not get – which compensates for the loss of orgasms. Anyway, it made me wonder if there was another way. I wanted the frustration, the turn-on of denial, but I also wanted orgasms to harvest the high level of arousal that resulted. I wanted to have my cake and eat it.

I suggested to my wife that when she grants me an orgasm, that permission should be valid for 24 hours, not just for one orgasm, so I could indulge in as many orgasms as I was capable of in that short time. I would then expect to immediately return to that attentive, affectionate state as I entered yet another period of denial, not knowing how long it would last. My wife was not happy about this. She said it was too “regimented” (her word). “Well what do you suggest?” I asked. “How do I know? I’m not a man. Maybe 48 hours would work better.” I didn’t take more than a couple of milliseconds to agree with her.

So now we have an agreement that we will try for the next three months alternating periods of orgasm denial of up to 2 weeks with 48 hour periods of orgasm feasting. I’ll let you folks know how it works out for us. I am well aware that this is very much at odds with the ideas of most members here, but as someone wrote in response to a post of mine, “what works for both of you.”

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I think it's a great idea. If your approach makes you both happy (and sane!) then what could possibly be wrong with it?!?

Congratulations on having such a productive conversation about it with your Wife. :)

mikecb

3. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM

I know there are lots of threads about how this goes. Longer and long denial followed by feminization, cuckolding and you locked up in a cage in the basement being smacked around but? Is not the only "rule" that there are no rules? Only those you decide on

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    What a master negotiator! Sounds like you two are having a lot of fun :)

5. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Thanks. I actually was a negotiator for a short period in my working life but I wasn't consciously using any negotiating techniques other than the one basic rule that a successful negotiation has to be win-win.

She's certainly having fun but it doesn't always work for me. I think when she's had a really good orgasm she wants to do something for me in return and allows me to come as well. But that stops the period of denial too early. So I got her to read "A Married Woman's Guide to a Happier More Fulfilling Relationship" which advocates orgasm denial of the man, recommends the woman decides on a 'release date' at the start of each denial period and does not waver from that. So this time she's going to try that and I hope I get longer periods as a result. We'll get there little by little . . .

6. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I think yours is an excellent example of how widely varied all this can be. If you later decide you need the D/s to keep you attentive then you can add it a little at a time.

My congrats to you both!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice