Professional massage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Jul 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    #1 L-u-c-y, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Has anyone ever had a massage from a professional masseuse while wearing your chastity device? And did the masseuse notice?

I have a friend who is a masseuse, I told her she should charge extra for naked chastity boys, there might be a good market for it :) But she wasn't interested.

If she ignored their devices and carried on as normal I expect it would be a very good tease.

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I dont think it's something that would be of interest to most masseurs.

If you're the sort that gives extra services, then what kind of extra service are you gonna earn from if the client is locked?
    And if you're not the sort who gives extra services, then you're more interested in giving a nurturing healing relaxing experience, and not interested in anything to do with a members sex.

So no - I think it's a non starter.

That said - globally there's probably a niche for it, but they'll be few and far between.

3. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I already said the device would be ignored. It would just be a normal massage.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I've never recieved a massage while caged but the next time we go on holidays I will. My Mistress and I have already talked about doing it as a couples massage. If the masseuse did notice I would think they would maintain their professionalizim and not say anything. When we do this I'm sure she'll make a point of them noticing. I have given some massages while Lockedup but that's a whole different story.

SubVerity, LadyS and L-u-c-y like this.
  5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Just to reiterate I did mean a normal non sexual massage. My friend does things like head massages and aromatherapy.

6. PurpleKittenSissy

Sissy
    New York
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    From all the massages I've had. You wouldn't know someone was in a cage the way they use the towels and blankets.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  7. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    We have a massage therapist who has given him massages with his Queens Keep on. She never said a thing. I have heard her stories about clients who want happy ending, so my thinking is a masseuse would probably appreciate not having to be concerned about a Clint wanting extra services that are not provided

8. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    I can chime in here...

I'm always caged when I go for my monthly massage.

I undress fully and am covered with a sheet or blanket at all times.

I only use females for my sessions and have never heard anything or otherwise.

I'm sure if I was asked, I would explain......

Now when I go in for sugaring hair removal, its noticed and she just ignores it.... lol.

I guess I'm a bit daring. Ha Ha.

9. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    I have gotten waxed while wearing my neosteel arch. She just worked around the device without comment which I appreciate.

Kind Regards,
    Chastiff

10. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I went to my regular massage therapist with nipplecrings in. Nothing was said.
    Legitimate massage therapists have been witness to the many years of discipline to make this an unseedy profession. This was a grand struggle. While there may be no happy endings, the therapist may not see the cage due to the draping.
    A great trick that therapists ooften use is to place the client on a big hot water bag called a Fomentek bag. This really heats the body and it is often the case that men will get an erection while the Fomentek bag is used. The therapist simply ignores this erection and goes a iut her work.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think there's anything wrong with that so long as children aren't exposed to it.

It's not illegal, you are harming no one and actually it's high time the concept was recognised and accepted in the mainstream.

Guest 2914 and thundar like this.
  12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think when going for something as intimate as a non sexual massage without having discussed being locked is in a sense including ones masseur into your kink without their knowledge or censent from that standpoint I'd have to say it was wrong to do that.

Prior knowledge, informed consent issues etc not withstanding I would not do it.

Charles3451 likes this.
  13. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    A professional massage therapist is just that, a professional. They will dispatch their duties without being judgmental or making comments. That usually goes without saying.
    Good group of people.

14. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Ah, Mistress Lucy. Always thinking!

15. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I have gone to the "rub and tug" places numerous times while locked. The ladies there were fascinated by the device. I was even the subject of a "show and tell" for the entire facility. If you have the key, they'll happily remove it for extras......if no key, they giggle and tease you.

16. Lanas Pet

Lanas Pet Member

Local Time:
    Lana's sissy pet has two perspectives on this. First, she has had massages with her eternity ankle bracelets on -- since they don't really come off. They obviously couldn't be hidden. The therapist didn't mention them at all, but she was a friend of my wife's, and asked her about them - if they were magnets. My wife: "No, they're kind of a symbol of ownership". Therapist: "Wow, you go girl!" My wife: "oh, they're not mine". Therapist: "oh".

The second perspective is that Lana's sissy pet is a nationally certified massage therapist as a sideline. Obviously Lana's sissy pet can't speak for everyone, but my training at least was to ignore anything sexual in nature unless the client was making untoward advances; in the that case, end the massage immediately.

17. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not a massage, but I did have several colon hydrotherapy sessions while locked. I tried to remain modest just as I think anyone would, but it was inevitable that she would get a glance or two during the sessions.
    Like @Mascara^Snake alluded to, I think it's important to work on normalizing the wear of a chastity device by those so inclined, just like other body modifications and jewelry.
    The therapist asked me at the end of a session if I had piercings "down there" and I told her I did. It was matter of fact and not really awkward for either of us. I guess the Lori looked like a piercing when she got a peek. That was that, it never was mentioned again.

Peter Rabbit and Mascara^Snake like this.
  18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Never mentioned again...a true professional. She will be wondering though. I think it's really good that you are not ashamed of your condition.
    Colonic Hydrotherapy is about as useful as aroma therapy by the way ;-)

Living Curious likes this.
  19. Living Curious

Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do agree with @Mistress Lucy. It would be nice to know up front if the professional who was seeing you for non-sexual reasons, such as a massage or waxing, was kink-aware or kink-friendly. That would certainly reduce anxiety over it and I think it would be a much more comfortable and relaxing experience for all involved.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  20. Living Curious

Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, I know that now.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  21. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Personally I prefer the notion that the lockee might feel a bit uncomfortable or at least vulnerable

slave_m and Living Curious like this.
  22. Living Curious

Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think it's how you meant it, but I got a chuckle at the thought of having 'a condition' which makes me like chastity. Like a disease or something, haha.

[​IMG]

23. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Having had messages while locked, having several very close friends and family that are massage therapists, and not being open to exposing what my wife/kh and I are into, here is my commentary.

First, I utilize my cage as an assistant for me during a massage. I tend to get aroused with that kind of contact, and the cage aids in not "presenting" to someone I am not in a relationship with. On the same side, the lump of a QK isn't much more than a larger shower.

Next, I asked one of my friends about the sexual/genital aspects of massages once. As has been said above, they are trained to ignore signs of arousal and to stop the session if they become uncomfortable. My friend indicated that she rarely even notices anything unless it is almost comically large, with the caveat that the few times it has occurred like that she ended the session and terminated her client/practioner involvement with them.

Finally, if the therapist is a true pro, the odds of it being discovered are exceptionally small. You are covered, even during full body massages. A full body massage does not include that part of your body. The flip from back to front is done in a way that one's modest is intact, and for guys it is not unexpected that you may need to adjust things for comfort at this point.

My comments and thoughts

Lanas Pet and L-u-c-y like this.
  24. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I am a massage enthusiast.
    While at home I get 2 hours long massages twice a week and my masseuse has become an important person in my chastity lifestyle beeing her who is in charge of the long teasing sessions.
    But answering your question,yes,always while on vacation,because visiting spas is among my hobbies too.
    My most recent experience has been in Holland and Spain (2).
    I was asked to wear a disposable underwear and so I did,but as soon as the massage started I asked if I could remove it. I was told it was a rule to prevent unconfortable situations and I told I could absolutely guaranty that wouldn't happen and asked if they could keep a secret...lol
    And I showed my caged member..... And in the three cases they were FASCINETED!!( all girls in their 20's)
    The next 2 hours in each case they couldn't stop making questions.
    One kept the massage 100%professional, one agreed willingly to make the massage more erotic ( within limits) so she could witness how it struggled fo try to become erect and the third asked permission to touch and get familiar on how the device worked.
    In my opinion,almost everyone is curious and with a respectfull approach the chastity device actually helps in getting better massages and making new friends.
    I absolutelly agree with you,because keeping it professional ,the masseuse can easily tease physically and verbally and deliciously "torment" the fortunate client.

Peter Rabbit and jasonpatalonis like this.
  25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have had a few massages and can't think of a reason they would have to know. It remains covered at all times, and even if you had a rather large cage, it would still be smaller than an erection pointing up, which I'm sure happens and subsides after a moment.

I hear people ask here often about taking it off when kids are home, or family is visiting etc...I can't think of a single time anybody would ever see it that you didn't share it with. No one has seen my junk unless I showed them. Even with little kids, as a dad you quickly learn to keep an angle and have quick reflexes...kids at that level often throw their head and hands around. It only takes once before you learn. My son still doesn't mind sitting on my lap and a cage isn't anywhere near discovery.

The only time discovery has ever been imminent has been in a public bathroom at the urinals or pee trough (horrible invention), and even then I could have taken the safe course and used a stall.

The only time discovery is inevitable would be where seeing your genitals happens, and a professional massage isn't one of those. Doctor, hair removal in that area, tattoo in that area, or piercing in that area. Other than inviting someone to look, there isn't a reason for it to be exposed...just like your penis, cage or no cage.

Living Curious and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice