Problems with U-Ring (Ball Ring) - CBX 6000s

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Aido12321, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Aido12321

Aido12321 New member

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Hi All,
    I'm having a few issues with my cage at the moment, everytime my balls start to shrivel up in anyway one of my balls will then go out of my scrotum and back into my body. Whenever I then try to push the ball back out and into my scrotum it never works out and it's just extremely painful. It happened me once already and then happened to me again to the point where I could slide my whole cage off without taking the lock off at all and the whole cage would stay together instead of the multiple parts it comes in. Is there anything I can do about this? A smaller ring won't work because as soon as I go to the smaller ring it immediately cuts off my blood supply. Would switching to a silicone cage work better maybe? Maybe then I would be able to somewhat get the ball back in around the somewhat stretchy silicone? The cage is the CBX 6000s

2. Curiousalmond2020

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    If one of your balls can escape, that ring is definitely big for you. With an appropriate ring there is no way for one of the balls to escape.

Different rings have very small diameter differences. I am surprised to hear that one smaller size is cutting the blood circulation while bigger is big enough to let go one of your balls.

May be you have to retry one size smaller. Everyone of us start with bigger sizes then eventually opt for smaller sizes for comfort and reliability. They are smaller than what we believe

3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Did you try a smaller spacer between the a and b ring

4. man4tgurl

man4tgurl Member

Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Smaller spacer for sure and maybe smaller ring as well. I started out with the #1 ring and now on the verge of #3 with my CB cages, have always been the shortest spacer.

5. silvercuck33

silvercuck33 Member

Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Maybe try a hinged ring. As for me I can get a smaller ring size and my testicles don’t move. Just a thought

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice