Problems with erections

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Kylbirda, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Kylbirda

Kylbirda New member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Hello all
    I've been on and off chastity for few years now. Never really found the perfect cage or spent money on a custom cage that turned out my measurements were wrong. I finally got the penis cage right but I've always worn a certain sized ring. During the day, it's perfect, no issues, no pain. But lately at night I've been waking up a few times to not painful erections but just discomfort. My mistresses boys will but swollen, purple and slightly cold to the touch. But after getting up and doing a few lunges, the erections subsides and the normal color returns. I'm just curious if the ring is too small. I always hear if you can fit your index finger to the first knuckle in your okay but does that mean pressing into the sack or penis. If I push into it, I am able to get my index finger in. But only when flaccid
    Need some help so I dont lose my fertility as mistress and I do want kids in the next year or two

2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    I’m no doctor, but those symptoms you describe sound like loss of blood flow, and you should be very concerned about that. It might be the ring size, or the cage, or maybe just your anatomy or circulatory system. No way I can guess, but I would caution against continuing until you figure it out.

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I also have to press into the skin whenever I’m checking a new cage/ring and that is how all of us who use the finger method gauge it being safe/right size. No way could I get a finger through when I’m hard though. I am now in a belt from Behind Barz that has a base ring that’s held right up against my body, it’s an oval shaped 50mm ring and when I get an erection they do not change color or get cold. When I used to wear a ball trap style cage my ring size was 45 and my erections would push the cage forward and strain my balls, I would get color change and coolness until the erection went away. I wore those kinds of cages for the past 5 years until just recently and haven’t had any issues. Obviously be smart and listen to your body but I think what you’re describing sounds normal to me. I would be way more concerned if they were cold and changed color without an erection but like you said, when you’re flaccid and everything looks and feels normal I’d say it’s the right fit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice