Problems after chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by voltroger, Feb 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. voltroger

voltroger Member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Dear all,

I managed to make 40 days in my holy trainer (small) and I was proud for this. However, after unlock I experienced lot of pain during erections. Pain now, after 1 week, has diminished considerably but not not disappeared.

Is there anybody who experienced pain, or other problems after chastity? Is it something that is temporary? I hope so...

Thank you

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    No pain at all and I have gone as long as 40 days without an orgasm and have been locked up 24/7 for 4 years and still counting. I have read one urologist give his opinion that being locked up can damage the soft spongy tissue that fills with blood and causes your erection. See a urologist because it can be a problem unrelated to chastity. The longer you wait the more chance of permanent damage there may be. I ignored warning signs once after being pegged regularly by my wife and girlfriend which ended up with me needing surgery because I waited too long to see a doctor because I was embarrassed. You can see a urologist and he does not need to know that you were locked up for 40 days. That is not a long time for most of us in long term lock up but if your cage was too small or it rubbed or pressed against something for that length of time, it could cause damage. The problem is that many guys buy off the shelve devices to wear for long periods of time and the only thing one size fits all about them is two lengths of cages and a few rings. You get a big chose of a short cage or long one and that is it as far as your penis goes. Not very one size fits all.

3. Mistress_M

Mistress_M New member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Hi, this isn't mistress_m it's her sub @Lockedwithlove, she's letting me borrow her account for the moment (cant use my account for now). What kind of pain are you having? Last year after only being locked for like 10 days I was let out and when I got an erection it was painful. Upon further inspection I found a lump inside my shaft when I squeezed it my flaccid penis. I went to my urologist and he said I developed some hard tissue/plaque/calcification due to a fracture in one of the three tubes that inside my penis thatvallow my penis to get hard. Doctor thought I'd done it during sex possibly even though I said nothing painful ever happens (I'd know because I was allowed PIV so little last year). Anyway later on I deduced that my previous device was the issue and not sex. The cage portion of the device was much larger than my flaccid penis and I think I was getting harder than I should've able too and it was causing to much stress on those tubes causing the fractures. I figured this out only after I developed 2 additional lumps. Good news is that the pain is almost non existent now and dues not interfere with our play time at all. The bad is I developed Peyronie's disease because of a too large device. I may or may not have the lumps for the rest of my life but at least it doesn't hurt. My penis curves slightly more to the left than it did before so I don't have it bad. Anyway if you notice snuthing like I've described above definitely go see a doc.

Headtrip likes this.
  4. Asshat

Asshat New member

Local Time:
    1:46 AM

Were you still able to wear a device afterwards? If so, did the use of a properly fitted device prevent more bumps from popping up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice