Probation

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Greggy, May 25, 2017.

1. Greggy

Greggy New member

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    “OK… Jenny is it?” The young nurse asks, looking up at you from her tablet. You nod nervously. “Good to meet you - I’m nurse Anders - don’t worry - it looks like you’re just here for your daily probation check-in - is that right?”

“Erm, yes.” You manage, shifting awkwardly from one foot to the other. “I - I mean, the judge ordered me to report here every day for three months as part of my, erm, sentence.”

“Well don’t be nervous Jenny, I’m not going to hurt you!” The nurse says. “Just pop your dress off, and take off any other clothing you’re wearing - except your belt of course!” Your face flushes with embarrassment at the nurse’s casual joke about your punishment belt, but her friendly demeanor is reassuring.

You lift your loose-fitting sun-dress over your head, trying not to be self-conscious as you unfasten your bra and expose your breasts to the young nurse. Of course what is really on your mind is the steel chastity device fixed tightly around your waist and between your legs. While you know that your punishment is invisible to most people, you flushed with shame at each encounter, imagining that everyone you speak to can see your humiliating predicament.

The nurse smiles kindly. “Good - now just hop up into the chair and we’ll get going!” Reassured by her friendly tone, you climb into the gynecologist’s chair, placing your feet in the wide stirrups. The sensation is strange, the position would normally expose your pussy, but the steel belt covers your crotch with an unyielding metal plate. You can’t decide whether the situation feels more or less dignified,

“Good, now the rules of your probation mean I have to apply these restraints, and then we can get going!” Before you can ask what she means, the nurse has secured each of your ankles to the stirrups with wide velcro straps. “…And your hands…” She says, and in a moment your wrists are secured to the side of the chair. “There, now let’s get this off you and begin work!”

She presses what looks like an electronic key card against your metal belt, and you feel a slight click, then the device springs open like a clamshell. As the nurse removes it, you don’t know whether to feel more relieved to be free, or embarrassed at how completely exposed your most private parts are now. “So - how were your first twenty-four hours in the punishment belt Jenny? Any problems? I mean, apart from the obvious!”

You flush awkwardly at the joke, not sure how to respond. Being in the belt was much harder than you had imagined. Not being able to orgasm didn’t seem like a huge deal when you were sentenced to probation with enforced chastity, but the way the metal device constantly reminds you of your inability to masturbate was incredibly frustrating.

“I-erm, I’m not sure that I completely mastered washing with the, erm, you know - belt on yet?” You mumble, hoping that your attempts to rinse the belt have washed away any evidence of your frustrated arousal last night.

“Don’t worry Jenny.” The nurse smiles knowingly, delicately swabbing your pussy with a moist wipe. “I know what you were up to last night!”

Mortified, you try to stammer an apologetic explanation, but she cuts you off. “Jenny - even if I couldn’t see and smell the evidence, the belt takes biometric recordings!” You blanch with embarrassment and fear - interfering with your punishment is a serious crime, and you are sure that the judge would increase your sentence if he knew you had spent hours trying to find a way to stimulate yourself to orgasm.

“Don’t worry!” The nurse laughs. “You’re not in trouble - I only report girls who are successful, and there are not many of those! The belt’s pretty effective, isn’t it?” She asks as she finishes cleaning your vulva and makes a quick inspection of your pelvis and crotch.

“Erm - yes.” You murmur, recalling the intense frustration of not being able to release your sexual tension after being fitted with the belt.

“Good.” The nurse says. “No signs of any chafing or rubbing - looks like it is a perfect fit. I’m just going to give you some maintenance stimulation and then we can get you belted-up again and on your way.”

“W-what?” You manage, watching in confused panic as the nurse produces a large wand style vibrator.

“Oh don’t worry - you’ll enjoy it - I like to give a little preventive treatment to all the women under my care just to head off any atrophy of libido. You see, chastity punishment for men is simple - you just fit the device and then their own sexual urges will do the rest!”

You gasp as you feel the nurse press the tennis ball sized head of the vibrator against your vulva. The vibrations feel stronger than anything you’ve ever felt before, and you immediately feel your body respond to the intense stimulation. “Oh God!” You hear yourself cry out, your pelvis immediately thrusting instinctively against the machine, no longer caring about the indignity of your situation.

“For women the process can be more complicated.” The nurse continues, evidently enjoying your responsiveness.” A lot of women have a sex drive that is reinforced by good sex. When starved of sexual stimulation their libido simply drops until it is virtually non existent.” For a moment she takes the head of the vibrator away from your pussy, and you feel your body thrash at the cruel interruption. Grinning, she separates the wet and swollen lips of your vulva with her finger, then replaces the vibrator. “ A woman in a chastity device will sometimes have no problems at all going months without orgasm. To be effective as a punishment the denial must be paired with sub-orgasmic stimulation.”

“What? No! Please! That’s not me - my libido is super high - I don’t need it - please no!” You protest, the hunger in your loins spreading throughout your body, a sweat already covering your toned skin as you begin to pant with need. “Please no! Please I need to cum! I’m so close! I need it! Please!”

Grinning mischievously, the nurse presses the vibrator hard into your sopping pussy once more before finally withdrawing it, smiling as she watches your body writhing with frustrated need, your hips bucking against the now empty air. “There we go, now let’s get your belt back on and I’ll see you again tomorrow!”

“Oh God no please!” You beg. “Just a minute more please!” But the nurse only wipes your stolen vulva once more, the cool sensation doing nothing to slake your need. Then lifting your hips, she positions the belt, fastening it around your waist before clipping the crotch plate into place.

Smiling with satisfaction she says “I’ll just let you cool off for a minute before I release you, then you’re free to go until your next visit tomorrow!”

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice