Prince Albert? Tethers?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by queenofheartsS, Dec 11, 2018.

1. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    I'm available to answer questions you may have about the use of TetherSpouts for chastity. I have been using that for over 3 years now and, like you, I am uncut.
    May I suggest you take a look at the few blog pages I wrote back in 2015 on the subject: http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/
    It is a bit dated as my locking methods have evolved quite a bit since then (see pics in my profile) but still relevant as a primer.

sapper814 likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Rigid chastity has a hook specifically designed for the uncut. I have one from them with one designed for cut. It is an alarmingly and sometimes frighteningly effective device. Not only has it eliminated all erections(even morning wood), but I can’t even use a vibe on it to cheat a little in the cage. I’ve tried(testing purposes I assure you) and after 45 minutes with a high power wand I still hadn’t orgasmed. Maybe with more time and a few months locked it would be different. The point is, be careful before ordering lol!

As far as the piercing goes...I thought no mine would eventually close up with time, so if it’s not something that you like, you’re not completely stuck with it. My wife loves it with the ring(rubs her g spot) when that is allowed. Sex isn’t recommended within a month and as you can handle it after that.

I gauged up right away and that immediately helped any pain I had, it looks cool, and you don’t really have to stretch anything...after awhile I try a ring that’s bigger and it slid on.

Good luck

Giveitup likes this.
  3. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Oh wow I wasn't expecting to find the man himself. Most of what I knew about the tether spout was from that very blog post.

I suppose my main concern would be hygiene and comfort.

How long do you typically go without removal of the spout? Have you reached a point where removal of the spout is unessecary for other activities like intercourse or oral?

Have you had any urinary issues like infections? Is urinating comfortable?

I think I'm going to put the parts on order as I'd like to at least try the non permanent option to see how it works out before I move to more extreme measures.

Thank you very much for your time and responding to my post

4. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When I was using the original spouts and retainers from TetherProducts, I typically went for a week or so, sometimes 2, before doing a thorough cleanup (I was experimenting a lot with various locking systems at that time).
    Other people I have been in correspondence with have worn theirs for over a month at a time...
    In the last year and a half, I have been wearing spouts & retainers of my own manufacture, in titanium. That is a much better metal for long term use than the "surgical grade" stainless steel TetherProducts sells. I have done a couple of stints around 4 weeks of continuous wear and interruptions have had more to do with switching to another cage/locking system, or resting a bit after experiencing a foreskin edema episode with a cage tube that is not wide enough (a common problem for the uncut).

The only cage with which I've had a TetherSpout-related comfort issue was the Lori5. That tube-only device weighs half a pound and when I'm fully flaccid, unless it is supported by tight underwear, its weight is fully on the retainer. That is ok for a few minutes, but it quickly gets bothersome. That device also got painful while aroused because it tends to let the erection fully develop and the resulting tightness around the retainer, combined with the push forward, really got to me (to the point of loss of focus while performing oral).

One the other hand, in all the cages I've experimented with prior to using a tether, my foreskin (and my "grower" nature) has given me grief after a few hours (poking through the front slit and getting pinched, or sticking to one side of the tube, causing my shaft to end up a bit sideways...). The tether eliminates these problems, by preventing back-and-forth shaft movements.
    I haven't experienced any problem with languorous activities. I haven't tried vigorous intercourse (not our thing anyway), but I have read one report from another user for whom it resulted in urethral irritation.

In any case, nowadays, that is a non-issue. I use a special applicator device I built. It greatly speeds up the installation/removal (in particular, the oft time-critical removal operation simply consists of: dab of lube, push in, twist, extract, done).
    I only have the one painstakingly made prototype of that applicator at the moment but I am building jigs to make production more practical...

I've never had a UTI.
    Urinating is actually quite easy (very smooth straight flow). The only undesirable bit is the need for some paper to absorb the last drops that otherwise remain trapped in the system. I'm working on a modification that may eliminate that, making urinal use trivial (aside from the potential for the cage to be observed).

If you can afford it, I recommend using the metal retainers instead of the nitrile ones.

sapper814, hardbodysub and switchling like this.
  5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That description shows that it is clearly not “minor”.

6. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    Amen! But maybe I'm just a wimp!

7. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Hi all lucky locked

I highly recommend a piercing, it is the best simplest & safest way to stay absolutely secure locked * I warn against excessive use of urethral insertables * they are inadequate for long term use & certainly not as a chastity lock * only a intime piercing, well done & healed, is secure & health justifiable * so why not make it one right away ? it´s so easy & when someone is afraid of pain then he can use a Lidocaine based urethral lubricant which make any intime piercing absolutely painless

personally I think another reason to reconsider & limit the use of urethral insertables is to avoid extra pleasure

my lovely girlfriend practiced with me for a long time catheter play as a total control * it´s a cautious thing only for serious players * it was amazing, an incredible balance between punishment & pleasure but we abandoned it for healthy reasons * we were always very careful with the little thing & it last a lot, but there are serious medical reasons to not exaggerate * now sometimes she put me in a long flexible prince wand like 6.5 skeleton key during shaving to avoid any release * when she saw that turns me on & excites me, she let it be * she does it because she not want to give me any reason for extra excitement & arousal outside the cage * she says that I only there for her own pleasure & well, she is right * now she locks me in the prince wand only as a special reward if I earn it * I confess, the thought excites me but I must wait, be a "good girl" & stay locked all the time

8. K J

K J New member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    Have you ever tested the nitrile retainers? Just wondering if they’d be a viable option to test the concept before spending 60$ on the stainless steel ones.

9. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
  10. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I bought a set and it would need some sanding to remove flashing on the outer edge and to widen the bore to prevent it binding onto the spout (something you do not want to happen at removal time). After reading tales of woe from others recounting instances of binding, sticking to skin, and even retainer squeezing off over the spout flange, I decided it was not worth it (I already had a metal retainer anyway). I also would not trust that micro-porous material for long term wear.

The high price of metal retainers on TetherProducts.com is due to their insistence on selling them as a set with 1 circular and 2 oval ones. The oval retainers are much more complex (=costly) to manufacture and I find them useless because that shape overly complicates removal. $10-$15 would be quite reasonable for a single circular retainer.

danleft1 likes this.
  11. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    I'm an unabashed fan of the headlock. JosieLynn Jewel worked with me to get a larger lock (smaller hole) to accommodate my size and it's been great since.

My one advice when you get it is to spend some time wet sanding the ring and the headlock hole to smooth out the plastic. Of course, YMMV but that's what I needed to do. I started with 100 and went to 600 and then 800 and now it's as smooth as a metal ring.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  12. K J

K J New member

Local Time:
    Ah, Seems problematic. Trying to avoid injury with all this, so I’ll stay clear.

Retainers sold individually would be ideal. I’d gladly pay 15$ even 20$ for a single since that’d be all I need.

The only other concern I have I read in another thread (which you responded to) that some have had reactions to the metal because it’s not implant grade steel. In your experience is this common? And lastly, do you have any plans to begin producing your titanium tetherspouts for purchase?

13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    One important thing to realise is you don't need to, and shoudn't, do any stretching of the urethra. The urethera isn't uniform like a straw, there is a larger cavity just inside the end, approximately level with the widest part of the head of the penis. This cavity is where the tether is positioned.

The way the tether device works is it grips like a climber's wedge, the tether disk being asymmetrical, is orientated thin width across for insertion, then rotated wide width across when manipulating the spout pin through it which secures it all.
    The annulus that the tether rests on when properly positioned is not elastic, if you stretch it you'll firstly risk potentially ripping and permanently damaging it, and then damaging it makes it weaker and less safe and secure for using a tether.

You need to measure what maximum diameter your urethra is with a sound to fit a tether properly, but don't try to force anything larger than the size you are. There is already plenty of space inside the cavity for the tether to fit, but you don't want to damage the ring of flesh the tether rests against.

14. Lee the sub

Lee the sub Member

Local Time:
    It is almost impossible to lose it I have one and believe it is great alternative to pa there is an adjustment period but nothing unbearable just a little tenderness

sapper814 likes this.
  15. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    Thanks so much for your reply, you guys may yet convince me. What I'm thinking is to create something like a little plastic tube that can be locked on with the tether and then looped up the back with a tube and attached to a lockable belt. It has to have very little metal. I have to go through a metal detector every day. I currently wear a small SS cage on weekends and holiday, a small (have nano on the way) Holy Trainer V3 knock-off during the week. The small magic lock clears without problem.

16. Lee the sub

Lee the sub Member

Local Time:
    The spout is very small and they have non metal retainer options I use the threaded spout with a hexnut to secure it to the cage you then have to have the he key, small wrench, and the padlock key to take it off. If the magic lock clears the metal detector the spout should as well. The spouts do take some time to get used to. Only because your body is getting used to having a foreign oject there after a few weeks of persistent effort you will barely notice it. Hope this helps

17. Dead in the water

Dead in the water Long term member

Local Time:
    I recently bought a series of tether spouts of different sizes but was unable to use them for that long maybe 6 hours at the most due to irritation. I have 2 steelworxx cages with urethra plugs that help with security. But if someone wants two get out where there is a will there is a way.

18. Lee the sub

Lee the sub Member

Local Time:
    Had the same experience when I first started using them but with efort and time they stop irritating and you can wear long term

19. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    i have used ( and am currently locked for a week so far) with a tetherspout in...i havent had any negative effects of it so far it actually solved all my problems.
    Ive worn it for 3.5 weeks at most also no problem with the tetherspout.

Once when my gf tied me up for sex she unlocked me and in the heat of the moment i forget to tell here that the insert was still in but we had sex and the tetherspout didnt slide in further it just rested in its place flush with the rest so nothing was sticking out and i could pop it up by just adding some pressure behind the tetherspout,so no problems so far.

The tetherspout for me solved the pull out question and the fact that my gf didnt fancy me getting a pa

einheryar and Chaste J. like this.
  20. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Do you have any advice on creating the various bits and pieces you use for integrating the spouts with the cages? I presume you've machined them all yourself? I'm pretty well set up for wood working, but not metal

21. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't really have much in the way of general advice, especially if you don't have access to the right machine tools...
    Aside from the locking wires (1/16" to 1/8" diameter, depending on locking approach) that were mostly shaped with hand tools, all the other parts were cut on a metal milling machine and a metal lathe that I had access to as a member of a makers' club (it was kinda funny as I was definitely the member who machined the smallest parts on those full-sized manually-controlled machines and I had to be evasive when others would inquire about what my tiny stuff was for). Unfortunately, that outfit underwent chapter 7 bankruptcy a year ago.
    Since then, I have acquired a modest (still weighs 1200 pounds!) CNC machining center of my own and after long months of waiting for delivery, then fine-tuning it and getting used to its idiosyncrasies, I have finally CNC-cut my first production-quality spout (the last one I had made was a year and a half ago). I estimate it will be a couple of months before I can produce a full set of Titanium parts for interested parties (spouts, retainers, stoppers and lock-blocks). Locking wires are still a bit of an issue, because they typically have to be shaped to closely match the intended cage shape & dimensions, and some cases require metal work beyond mere bending, cutting, and filing (e.g. shaping cross-sections with a hydraulic press, threading, or even a wee bit of machining for one)...

einheryar likes this.
  22. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Thanks, what a stroke of luck with the makers' club and being able to machine Ti on their tools. Certainly if you were able to supply sets that could be really attractive.

23. nellienaughty

nellienaughty Member

Local Time:
    I am intrigued by this TeatherSpout thing. No concerns with metal detectors (for those of us who travel on business, etc)? As a high-baller/grower, the ball traps do cause discomfort.

sapper814 likes this.
  24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @queenofheartsS

The tetherspout is still a DIY solution. He will need to fiddle with his penis and modify his device to get it to work. It will initially distract from your control. It will have to at first. Just be careful.

We got me a Prince Albert piercing in 2014. My wife read up on this. Elayne Angel’s Piercing Bible website is a good research. She drove. She stood beside me and watched. It was a bonding experience getting my cock pierced. It marks me as hers, regardless of what I’m wearing.

I’ll have had it five years this coming spring. I’ve been fully healed and stretched for years. At some point she decided that I wouldn’t even have control over my jewelry. She inserts and removes my PA jewelry and chastity herself.

It’s very intimate to have someone install something in your cock. She knows what she’s doing and takes care of my cock. She owns it completely now. I have a strict no touching rule.

I really enjoy my piercing. I would recommend getting one. It won’t damage him. It did not reduce my pleasure. She takes it out whenever she wants.

For a while there she removed it each day for edging (we had a 12 week daily edging and denial thing going last summer... unbelievable). She didn’t have to remove it but she wanted to pick out whether I was going to be put back into my PA-secured Contender cage... erection squelched with no hope of escape... or in my shaft only GlansArmor where I’d have to suffer erections that I couldn’t touch ... or just be a good boy and be teased by dangling jewelry that jangled in my buzzing and drippy cock without permission to touch. Each day she decided on a whim.

We’ve had a lot of fun with the PA, and there’s so many options that use them. It’s the easiest piercing to heal, and it looks handsome.

I am a strong advocate, I know, but I really don’t have a downside.

Oh - I can urinate cleanly in my GlansArmor standing at the urinal. No mess. I’ve also been bold enough to have done it in my Contender but I prefer to sit in that device.

slimjimtx, bondinchas and kcuck5280 like this.
  25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    There has a been a lot said in the past on CM about both the positive and negative merits of adding to the security of whatever ever choice of chastity device you made with a tether spout or some other thing semi premanently pushed into your penis

I've said plenty in favour of NOT sticking anything up the length or your urethra and the potential dangers of doing so.

Of course you need to come to your own conclusions and before you do please ensure you are as well informed as you think you'd need to be if you ever had to justify your decision to a medical practitioner.

Your choice choose wisely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice