1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prince Albert piercing. Yup I did it.

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Tina's Bitch, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:35 AM.

1. I currently am encased in a Steelworxx Stealheart II which has kept secure for months. My wife has let me out twice in the last 6 months for sex with numbing cream and condoms so I don't have an orgasm but she has plenty.

I confessed to her that while in the hot tub while things are warm, loose and hanging low, I am able to slip out of my cage. I have never taken advantage of this and masturbated, even after months old denial.

I showed her some cages designed for people with PA piercings. She loved the fact that I would not be able to pull out with the piercing. She ordered me to go get the piercing. Within an hour I was at the shop. I was somewhat nervous but the pain was less then getting my ears pierced in back in the day.

She told me that she is going to punish me tonight for not advising her that I could slip out.

2. Good for you. Once you are healed, you will be totally secure. Just tell her to lock the magic wands away.:(

NsToy likes this.
  3. Wow, that happened quickly for you! I’m fascinated about the idea of getting a PA, to be able to wear a ring less device, or as you plan to do, to have it integrated with the cage. I’d love to hear more of your experiences as it heals etc. What gauge did you get?

4. Following to see what gage you started at.

5. Congratulations for following through so quickly. I will be interested to hear how long it takes you to heal.