Prince Albert Piercing Timlines - Share Yours

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    8g Piercing: 7/20
    6g Stretch: 8/25ish
    Evotions 8 on: 10/3
    Cage off: 10/8 (today) with some irritation to piercing. Will wait two more weeks before next try.

Curious how this timeline compares with others.

A thread with this sort of shared experience will be helpful to the newly pierced as well.

@thundar : Always curious to hear your thoughts on this stuff. Piercing guru that you are :)

2. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8ga piercing 9/26
    Switched to shorted bar 10/5

Impatient to get on with the healing :(

3. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Not realy the timeline you are looking for, but since I am pierced here it goes.
    Got my PA 20 years ago and 'upgraded' it to apadravya 5 years ago.
    Never used them for chastity though.

4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Took me about 6 months before I was able to wear a mouse trap comfortably. I used the weight of stainless CBR jewelry, stretching from 8 to a 4 gauge in that time. Been all good since the day I went to the 4. Give it time, it's worth it!

worldwidesub likes this.
  5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    My experience from another thread. Now it is close to 4 years since I was pierced.

worldwidesub likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Was pierced 8-17 with 10gauge, went to 8 with no stretching 8 days later. Was quite painful for those 8 days but really helped to go up and switch to closed ring.

Went uncaged for 3 weeks, light handy after 1(ouch), she did it after 2 weeks ( not as bad), then it was too easy to jerk and I wanted to be locked up again to take away temptation. Ordered a cheap steel device from Amazon that fit really well. Tip has vertical bars so ring isn't disturbed.

Locked up since sept 7th except for a few hours of playtime, lock back up after. Intercourse gently at 4 weeks, even better at 5 weeks. Pretty much healed now, only painful if tugged on.

Pretty sure I could fit in a 6 gauge pretty easy.

jb123 likes this.
  7. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I'm curious how long people wait before wearing devices that utilize the PA. I feel no pain now even tugged and we waited till we could have pain free PIV till we put the cage on. Yet after 5 days it certainly seems to have aggravated the piercing. Could be because the prong is plastic, and while totally smooth to the touch, surely can't be as good as SS.

@Nicoftime im pretty certain we're using the same Chinese cage as our holdover cage. It's remarkably nice for so cheap.

8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought so too!

9. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes, that is where I got the idea for the SS cage from eBay. Thanks @Nicoftime

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  11. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Not sure if a guru, but will say that time between stretching should allow for proper tissue recovery. I believe that if the texture and color of the tissue is blended back to exactly the same as surrounding tissue, then healing has progressed to allow use of the piercing

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Here's my rough timeline

Jan: Mid month pierced (10g stretched to 8g)
    Mar: End of month stretched myself to 6g
    Apr: Received Evotion device. Found it irritated my piercing after a couple days. Decided to wait longer.
    May: Still irritated by the Evotion. Reshaped the ridge so it would be neutral on the piercing forward and backwards.
    Ordered a Lori device.
    June: Still irritated by the Evotion. Sanded and buffed the pin to a shine. It was fairly rough.
    July: Still irritated by the Evotion. Notice that it may be narrow and pressing on my piercing from the side. Reshape the cage to give myself plenty of lateral room. And then I go travel for a month
    August: Return from traveling. Try the Evotion with a well rested piercing. After 8 hours I'm beginning to have the sense of irritation. Give up on it and stretch myself to 4G, the size I ordered my Lori. Receive the Lori and start testing it.
    Sep: After 1 week in the Lori my piercing is irritated. Take a week off. Back in.
    Oct: 4 weeks with no problems in the Lori. Though just yesterday we noticed some reddish skin near the piercing and it may be time for a short break.

I never got the eVotion to work for me. Shame because I like the design. I've not completely given up. Could be that my piercing had not healed enough for the material. Now that I've been in a Lori for a month I have more confidence that my piercing is good to go. But now I'm at 4G and the evotion pin is 6G. I could order another bottom for $40 but I hesitate. I would like to hear report from someone else who is wearing the eVotion long term with no problem in the piercing.

So, @Thatguyontheinternet, I've been waiting to hear about your success. I hope the device works out for you. I'm impressed by the design. My suggestion is that at the first sign of irritation take a break. Trying to push through never worked and resulted in longer rests to recover.

Yes, a metal pin would be great. So would a nylon barbell that we could use to test our compatibility with the material. Also, Lori said that shape pin would never work - but she is partisan and did not explain why.

The Lori is quit good. Comfortable, secure, effective. My only small complaint is the weight and I got one of the lightest versions that she makes. I mean to write a review one of these days.

13. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Looks like we got the cage around the same time post piercing. I experienced no irritation putting it on, and felt no irritation at all wearing for 5 straight days as soon as we got it on. The only problem for me was that when we went to remove it it hurt. Hard to explain why because I'm not sure. The best I can described is that it seemed like the skin had stuck to it and pulling it off must have hurt it. Im imagining a tongue stuck to a frozen flag pole and being ripped off. I am very much hoping that my piercing simply wasn't ready. Though it feels okay in general, and we had been able to have comfortable (mostly) PIV leading up to the cage's arrival. So we're giving another solid two weeks before trying that cage again. I have the CBR in.

I do wish he could figure out a way to incorporate a stainless steel PA prong into those cages. Would really make me feel more comfortable about using it with a piercing that, healed or not, is still relatively new. Ive read it can take the better part of a year before the scar tissue on the inside of the piercing is truly "mature", regardless of how it feels.

Did Lori explain why that shape pin wouldn't work? Curious about that. Don't see why it would matter all that much. Regardless, it was quite comfortable to insert and to wear. Hoping that with more healing time removal won't suck so much. I mean it can't, i won't wear it. I also don't think id go Lori either. Too heavy. Don't think my balls could take it.

14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I completed my last stretch 10 months after the initial piercing. I then waited until the following spring to order my device. I received it around July.

So, it was one year, eight months from the initial piercing until I started wearing a device which attached to the piercing.

15. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    Now that you mention it: that is exactly the problem I had. It seemed the skin of my piercing was sticking to the post. When my penis moved within the device it pulled and irritated. My device was looser than yours so I may have had more movement. I'm not sure that is the only source of irritation but sticking was a problem. I tried various lubes but none were workable. They all get washed off fairly quickly.

I too think that healing continues for a year or longer. A year old piercing may no longer stick.

You might try peeing just before you remove the cage next time. That should get the pin unstuck.

Lori never said why the eVotion pin would not work. She just said it had to be curved. My experience is that when I get an erection in my device some of the erectile tissue presses against the pin. The eVotion pin sits up higher and has a sharper bend so maybe more painful. Initially I felt that pressure and it was a little painful. Now, not so much. Maybe the tissue has toughened up.

My Lori device is a tube only. Far more comfortable that ball-trap for me. The cage grabs my penis so there is no weight on the piercing. Most of the time I'm not aware of it.

I just visited the Evotion page and see new designs for the locking strap. They are doing great work.

Tom

16. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    My curiosity got the better of me and I emailed him to ask, A) if that's something he's heard of before from other customers, and B) what the obstacles are to using a steeel prong. Since I assume he would be doing so if it were feasible.

Also, since I happen to have an extra bottom piece (the first was misprinted with too small a gauge) I'm doing a little Sunday morning experimenting. Cut and buffed away the plastic prong, placed an appropriately sized CBR in there. Now just working on JB Welding it on there's. Should be interesting to see if it actually keeps.

IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

worldwidesub likes this.
  17. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    Good thinking. I wonder if you could place smaller pin through the plastic and metal to help keep it in place. There should not be much force on the PA pin.

Folks at Evotion are good designers and should be abel to figure out how to place a mental pin. I think the obstacles relate to the material. I don't know if stainless steel can be printed. Titanium can but it is expensive and requires subsequent finishing.

18. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

I had no idea metal of any sort could be printed. I was just thinking a pre-made pin with some sort of base (imagine a concrete tamper). Then the plastic of the device itself could be printed around the flat base, encasing it permanently and securely. Like you said though, those guys are great at what they do so there has to be some reason that its not been doable thus far. Im too curious, I had to ask. We'll see what he says. I REALLY like the device. The weight is the best part, and the fit is awesome. Im sincerely hoping that the sticking thing is just a passing issue. If not, @TitaniumChastiTi here we come...

TitaniumChastiTi likes this.
  19. extranormal

extranormal New member

Local Time:
    I have found that a piercing that hasn't been stretched or toughened up much can constrict around body jewelry. I've found it to be true of glass and acrylic, and even stainless on occasion. It can become so tight that if you try to pull the jewelry out, it will start to pull a layer of skin with it from inside the piercing. That's bad because then your piercing needs a while to heal up again.
    With the Evotion device, I found the placement of the PA rod crucial. With my second base piece I found the perfect position for it, and it never bothered me again. I can wear it full time without a problem.

worldwidesub likes this.
  20. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know this is an old thread, but for the record:

"stretched" to 6ga piercing 1/11/17.

I use quotes because there really wasn't any stretching involved... the larger gauge just slid right in. Barely even needed any lube.

21. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We just pulled in to the piercing place to get him stretched from a 6g to 4g

kellysbitch likes this.
  22. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    He is now stretched to 4g....and on a whim I decided to get my clit hood done:)

23. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

Local Time:
    I got pierced about a year ago - within a couple days. Stretched to 4G in August. The last several months I've mostly been in a Lori #8a. The piercing feels comfortable unless I've shifted in the device in a way that puts constant pressure on the piercing. That is rare.

24. hubsub

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Ti-550 arrived this weekend. I had ordered it with 3 pins, 6ga, 4ga, 2ga. The 6ga wasn't comfortable (the curvature wasn't right), and out of frustration, i tried the 4ga. It slipped right in, without any resistance, despite only having gone to 6ga a month ago. So:

"stretched" to 4ga 2/11

worldwidesub likes this.
  25. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We are waiting on ours from TitaniumChastiti now. Not sure which device he ordered, but I know it it going to be very customized due to my guys finicky pipes. We ordered around mid-january. How long did it take for you to get yours?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice