Prince Albert Advice decision

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Dogchasecats, Oct 15, 2017.

?

Should I make Him Get A Prince Albert Piercing?

1. Yes

92.6%
  2. No

7.4%
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    It seemed complicated that is for sure.

2. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    well that site is very complicated,i asked some kink friendly metal workers in my country ( found on etlife) to make something for me...wich was pretty easy after i explained how and what.
    The sizes are important , i knew through the looker02 insert that the width of the insert (6mm) is fine for me i knew that the 8mm bulb at the end i couldnt insert.

So with that i knew the sizes that do fit and that dont fit and that way i had the measurements to send and they crafted something for me
    Just make sure its stainless steel or churigcal stainless steel

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I agree with @frisianm that it's the site that makes the thing seem complicated. Initially I looked at the inventor's site and gave up without bothering to understand what he was going on about. It was @zorglub and his blog that explained the thing to me and after that it all seems fairly straightforward. The sizing is perhaps not quite so critical as it first appears. I think that both spout diameter and retainer diameter can be somewhat smaller than the inventor's site suggests and I think the oval planform retainers are not worth the trouble.

When you think of all the miles of thread devoted in chastity fora on A-ring size and spacing (just for the CB6000 cage never mind the others I think the TetherSpout is not really out of line with the complexity we are all used to already.

4. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Coming back to the point about the psychological effect of proper security I think the TS is a quick way to get to experience this. Perhaps (like people who use the honour system) it makes no difference in which case getting a PA is going to have been quite some trouble for no reward. If the TS proves that proper security makes things better but perhaps you find it too fiddly well OK you then know you will get some mileage out of a PA.

QSMd and Dogchasecats like this.
  5. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    the pschycological effect i also had , the hex driver that i had that onlucks the crossbar my gf said theres no use for you to have this ( wich is true the driver is no use with the cage still on) so ill take this with the keys.
    It was a weird effect it almost felt i was hanging onto something wich was no use to me at all....but was still a struggle to give up :p

Dogchasecats and guest 2942 like this.
  6. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    I wouldn't say it's complex... actually fairly simple. It does take a few steps to put in, but for some is more feasible than a piercing or, like some have mentioned, at least in intermediary step to see if they want that security. The Tether Products website is... not good. If you want a better idea of how it can be used I would google "tethered male chastity".

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    I wasn't referring to the device as complex, only the website. Its kinda confusing. And yes using the device looks pretty straight forward. And yes I agree its a great idea for someone who wants security but may not want to make that permanent step into a piercing. I'm already pierced myself so I'm not really interested in the setup for myself. But I do think its a great idea and someone should simplify it and package it right it could be a great seller.

8. NauticalBear

NauticalBear Member

Systems Engineer (Network)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    I can’t tell you how much I love my PA. First off...my days of standing to pee are pretty much done...and that is a serious head trip. The sensation of the ring flopping around is emphatic...my member is no longer “just mine”. I ordered a PA cage and it should arrive in 2-3 more weeks. I can tell you how much I long for that kind of device. I also can’t explain it....but it’s as real as anything I’ve ever felt.

9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Does it make any difference to the sensations for sex? I’ve heard for some that having a PA improves the feelings.

10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have heard for some that yes a PA can improve sensations for the man and also the woman. For me personally I haven't noticed anything. And my wife has never complained but has also never said it feels any better. So its one of those YMMV.

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd go for it. And when ii's healed you've all sorts of options. Top of range is Lori. 2B is my best 'like' though the 2D & 2E (now not in production) were better still.

12. NauticalBear

NauticalBear Member

Systems Engineer (Network)
    United States, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    I got my PA last summer. I love it. I only wish I’d done it years ago. That’s not to say it’s not without it’s costs....

1) you can forget about chastity or any kind of hardware for 4-6 months, it takes that long to heal, then harden. If you try to force it, not only is the pain unbearable, but you run almost 100% chance of migrating the piercing right out to a ruptured meatus & genital surgery.
    2) forget about sex for the same reason. Even after it’s healed, the piercing has to harden. (Some call it tempering.) until that takes place, your weenie is just out of commission.
    3) peeing will be done sitting down from now on. Personally...I love this. Every time I pee I feel more submissive.
    4) precum will cause pain, it’s worth it. When the precum (& cum!) dries on the jewelry, it makes little crusties. It’s like having sandpaper run through your penis. It makes me pay serious attention to cleanliness & gives a way to make me suffer a little more from Tease & Denial sessions.
    5) I love when my chastity is locked two ways. I don’t have any ambivalence about being in chastity...I can’t get out. I don’t even ask. I just wallow in my submissive state. It’s actually almost joyful...the feelings of “if I only could get loose..” are the equivalent of thinking “if I could only grow wings...”. All the mental energy that used to be wasted on longing for freedom is gone. I now focus on being a better sub. Am I horny & in heat? God yes....but I don’t waste any mental energy at all on non-essential desires. I’m not getting out until I’m allowed out. I *know* this in the pit of my stomach...and it’s liberating.
    6) I can feel changes in myself. I don’t want to be with anyone but my Mistress. I don’t want any sexual pleasure except what She gives me. Was I on this path before I got pierced? Sure. But the piercing has deepened & intensfies those feelings. It’s a little like being a junkie who’s given permission to develop a serious addiction. “It’s okay”, I’m told. “Be addicted. Deeply addicted. Get to the point that you can’t even consider any kind of solo sex. Surrender the parts of your soul that don’t feed your relationship.”

That’s how I feel...fwiw.

Also...I love the feeling of my big floppy ring when it flips around my cock when I walk naked. That feeling inspired me to make my Chastity Bell...https://www.etsy.com/listing/516027...a_search_query=chastity bell&ref=sr_gallery_2

Shoeless likes this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think you should tell him to goand get one if he is serious about wanting to continue with chastity play.
    Thewre is lots on here about the piercing it is no big deal, one of the shortest piercings and quick to heal. Have the piercer insert a ring that is one size up from the hole s/he made bleeding stops even quicker and healing is faster.
    I have had my PA since long before I had even heard of male chastity.
    We had been locking me for some time before we even thought to use the PA to make my 'getting out' obviously detectable.
    I would not want to cheat on anyone that had agrred to being my KH and woul decpect cheating to end the 'game' permanently
    However I do much prefer to have the head-fuck of not being able to get out undetected.
    Once we had a method in place both my then wife and I were both much happier. She enjoyed the extra control she thought it gave her and enjoyed being controlled in that way.
    I hate that I have not come up with any practicable and aesthetic way of utilising the PA for security in my steel HT knock off.

Get it done youwill feel better once its healed and he will too if he is serious about giving you control

The tethersput is an alternative option, lots to read on that if you search.

14. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    My PA took about 9 months to a year to feel totally healed to the point that I felt comfortable tugging on then jewlery or wearing the jewlery during heavy activity. But, I've had mine for 4 years now and I'm so, so thankful I took the plunge to get it done. Without a PA a chastity cage just doesn't feel "real" to me...with my PA I'm totally stuck, helpless and at her mercy :)

Peter Rabbit and guest 2942 like this.
  15. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I just wanted to comment on the question "should I MAKE him get a PA?" Make him?.....it's my opinion that any "alterations" to his physical self should be with his approval. Think about him making you pierce something. Now about the PA. It's a simple procedure (I did mine myself) that heals quickly and he'll never really know it's there until he has to pee and discover a little dribble, but as was mentioned on another blog somewhere if he's in a cage he probably sits anyway.
    It's an option. something that can be used or not in a variety of chastity applications.
    In my piercing I've worn alot of different rings and plugs...check out a Princes Wand. One of the things my Gf and I do is to allow me out of chastity but with my hands secured behind me. I;m free as a bird, no cage, fully exposed, erection or not. the catch is that we have a small padlock I can wear in my PA. This is attached to a lightweight chain of various lengths secured to a wall, a door handle, somewhere in the garage or even in our rather secluded outdoor back yard.daytime and at night. sometimes on my knees to a brick on the floor. I'm tethered in place somewhere.
    A PA can be alot of fun if you want to use it. If not you never really know it's there. in a cage in can make escaping REALLY impossible. You gotta use your imagination. and have fun wether he does or not. Trust me....he will.

Hig4s likes this.
  16. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice