Prince Albert Advice decision

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Dogchasecats, Oct 15, 2017.

?

Should I make Him Get A Prince Albert Piercing?

1. Yes

92.6%
  2. No

7.4%
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    I am seriously thinking of making my hubby do this. He showed me how his first cage was easy to escape from. Then I made him wear one with a insert. If he really works at it he can get out of that one. It’s hard for him to get back in unless he is unlocked. I watched him escape and reinsert once. In looking at my options I found the PA is the most Inescapable. Is that true? Also if that is true and he can’t escape then I want to ask another question. How will a inescapable situation change how he feels? Will it change the way he thinks? Did it change your thinking? Did it change the way you feel? If given the choice as a man to have easily escape or no realistic escape which is better and why? If you were a woman like me keeping someone locked, knowing what you know now would you as a keyholding woman order a pa or not. He obeys me without hesitating so It’s my choice. What should I do? What would you advise me to do? If your a keyholder with a man who is now pierced was there a big change in behavior in Your Man after chastity was less prone to escape because of the pa?

Joroincharge and CuriousMan like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Yes. A Prince Albert piercing finally made chastity “real” for us.

My wife encouraged me to get pierced after proving myself by ceasing all masturbation for three months without a device.

I healed. Got fit in a custom stainless steel Contender with help from Mark at MaleChastityNow. Then we added the Prince Albert security option later. It was after epiphany that she really did like me better locked up. And I’m proud to say I’ve been under her orgasm control ever since.

Yes. A PA is easy to heal and is less fragile than a frenum. It’s a great option.

Chastity seemed like a game to me until I first wore the PA hook in my Contender. It was finally truly inescapable. I felt I was actually under her control. I couldn’t back out. And with a comfortable cage I could sleep in, shower in, and wear 24/7 there’s no excuse to take it off.

Emotionally it had a big impact on me and my brain.

Now I say it’s a treat. Like bondage. Not actually being in control is a gift. It’s a relief. You don’t have to give real, inescapable chastity to him. If he obeys you without hesitation you can go without a device at all.

I did at first. And it helped me focus my mind around keeping her happy and not being selfish. Ceasing masturbation on the honor system was good mental training. It kept me centered on pleasing her.

But being held and kept and secure makes me feel grateful. Owned.

My wife has me unlocked each day for an hour of completely naked intimacy. Then She locks me back into my Contender, inserting and fastening the PA hook without any help from me. She tests my willpower while unlocked and it’s a good balance.

Waking up in the middle of the night in chastity is better than being unlocked or not secured by my PA. I do not having the burden of knowing I am able to escape. I embrace the feelings and fall asleep.

It’s like a locking collar or cuffs. It provides comfort. It’s a statement. It’s a gift to him.

I know you’re kooking for keyholder input. Good luck. If you can, go with him to get pierced. My wife held my hand through the experience and it was amazing.

Good luck to you and yours. :)

service_toy, lexie, CZSteve and 2 others like this.
  3. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Why don't you investigate the TetherSpout option first?

Dogchasecats and bondinchas like this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    The PA will make it more real in both of your minds. Hard to say how he will react as we are all different but any guy who likes chastity is going to like to know he really can't get out unless the key holder lets him. Its a great mind fuck. As to whether you should do it, I can't advise on that. Its up to you. Do some investigations and weigh all of the options. After reading your key holder methods I'm actually surprised he wasn't pierced already lol. Your very strict with him so him having the ability to slip out seems like something you wouldn't stand for even if he never does it.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    On my own initiative I would not get a PA, but if my keyholder really wanted me to, then I would do it for her.

My view is that in a life-long relationship, decisions that affect both of you should be made jointly.
    My method of making the decision may be to allow her to make some decisions for me, so as long as hard limits are not crossed.

Having no realistic chance of escape is a completely different dynamic.
    Being physically dependent on someone else for your release requires and can induce a much deeper level of submissiveness, but having the ability to cheat but being honored to do so requires and builds a deeper level of trust of him. (both require trust of her from him)
    Where there is no physical possibility of escape, trust is not part of the equation.
    Where there is an easy means of escape [detectable or not] then a lower level of dominance is being enforced.
    The middle path is where it is easy to physically breach the chastity but also easy to detect any such breach, this has elements of both cases.

6. jetertherat

jetertherat Member

TMI
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I did the PA as I am thinking the PA Contender and Glans Armor 2 will be the toughest to escape from. The ball cage devices are great but put a lot of stress around the balls/cock interface with morning wood.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    Get a PA is a good choice if you want more secure chastity belt which like my photo.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Speaking from the locked point of view, it changed everything dramatically.

Needs intensified, mostly the need to become erect. Before I would pull out in the shower and give it a washing, it would feel contact and be able to plump up or even get hard before I put it away. Now I just can’t and it’s a whole different animal when you cannot even get hard, and all physical contact is removed.

I can’t say if I act any differently, or my attitude around her changed, but I can say that my mindset is different. 99% of the time I now feel it isn’t even a sexual organ anymore, more like a spigot for urination. There is a feeling of helplessness that I can’t describe.

I don’t regret it, but it’s not for the faint of heart. It could backfire, he may not be up for inescapable, total lock up. It’s on all the time, not just for teasing and fun stuff. It’s on when you two are having a tiff, when you have a cold and sick, when you are tired...it’s on. It isn’t always the fun stuff and could make him rethink all of this if pushed into it. I suggest you discuss it with him and get him totally on board, being totally locked up if it wasn’t his idea could lead to it becoming something he doesn’t want to do anymore.

9. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    C
    Could you tell me your thoughts and compare the two?

10. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Assuming he’s willing, you should totally go for it. Besides the reality that it IS what makes non-belt devices secure, there are other benefits.

If you guys still have PIV, you may find you love it. After Thatgirl had me get it, she happily discovered that it felt amazing during sex.

And there’s just no getting around the added mental aspect for us Locked guys of having the device be secured via piercing. I’ve never been super comfortable with cages in general, so when I was finally healed up and into a PA secured device, the feeling was borderline claustrophobic for me. Took a lot of self control sort of freak out. Once I finally gave in to it it was fine. But it is 100% a whole different level of loss of control.

Deleted member 11770 likes this.
  11. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I noticed you debated the tether spout (as did we). Did you try it? Curious to know how it went if so. We considered it but due to other factors I wound up requiring a very light weight cage with abnormally large gap and ring measurements. To accomplish that in steel resulted in devices that either weighed too much and with such a big gap and ring it would be a lot of pressure on the tether, or were ringless, which Thatgirl wouldn’t allow.

In the end the path of least resistance was piercing. And now we can use all that cool PA jewelry for other stuff too, which is fun.

For cage I had no choice but to go full custom 3d printed. Tons of trial and error. Embarrassing expense. But now it’s all just right and he’s got the measurements and design saved for me so it’s done. I just ordered a whole second device that fine tunes it even further. Been meaning to do a post on it but haven’t. I mention this because you mentioned wanting your name on the device. He put “owned” on there for Her for me on one of the custom pieces we ordered. With the coating and finish he currently uses it’s quite smooth.

Anyway. If you’ve come around to the idea of apiercing, the benefits outweigh the costs, ESPECIALLY if you still enjoy PiV with your partner.

12. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    We started out with a CB6ks which didn't last long and then we tried a Holy Trainer, both cages he could soap up and slip out extremely easily, especially the Holy Trainer. We moved onto a MM Jailbird and he could do the same thing, cheap chinese metal cage, SAME THING! We tried anti-pullout devices, punishment pins, plastic-dip, etc and nothing worked. This defeated the psychological aspect of male chastity for the both of us. For him because I am the one who wants him locked up and he could really care less about the cage if I didn't want it and for me because well, what the purpose of a cage if your man can just pull out? You'd be constantly worried that he is slipping out undetected, especially over longer lock-ups, and then stuffing himself back in with you none the wiser.

So, I decided to get him pierced. We kinda talked about it a little, but then I told him that we were going to the piercing shop that night. He got pierced at a 10 gauge and immediately stretched in the same sitting to an 8g. About a month later, we stretched to a 6g and then a few months later a 4g. It took him a better part of a year to fully heal, but we always messed around so I am sure it hindered his healing. The few weeks i didn't have him caged while he was healing, he took the opportunity to rub couple out and didn't tell me until I questioned him about it, so watch out for that if you decide to get him pierced. After I found out about his indiscretions, I found a metal cage with a slit in the front that allowed the piecing ring to hang freely while he finished healing and secured the piercing ring to the lock with some jewelers jump rings and plastic line. I painted the joints of the jump rings with pink nail polish and also the ball of his piercing as well so I'd be able to tell if he had tampered with it. Then I locked all the material up so he would not be able to duplicate my lock job should he decide to cut the string and pull out of the cage. Once you have him in a PA cage, make sure you lockup all your vibrators and toys as well, because he will use those if he gets desperate enough...which of course my guy did. While I was asleep no less. I was NOT a happy KH.

Since then, we have been thru some trial and error finding the correct cage that works for him. We went with a custom PA Evotions Wearable. After finding out he that could tolerate the cage with no ill-effects, he kind of had a little freak out and said it felt claustrophobic. Well, thats because it's 100% secure and he absolutely cannot pull out of it. The ONLY way he gets out of the cage now, is if I choose to unlock him to use my property. It has definitely made chastity so much more real for the both of us. His average lockup now is about 2-3 weeks. About 8 days in, if i haven't been doing much in terms of teasing, etc, I see the shift in his personality, sooner if I have been teasing or punishing. He gets docile, clingy, horny and desperate to serve me in anyway he can be it orgasms for me, shopping, cleaning, asking to be pegged, etc.

Getting him pierced was totally worth it to me and I would advise you to do the same since it can make chastity so much more real and actually easier. Not only is he 100% securely locked up with no way to escape without me, it also feels SOOOO good when I do decide to unlock him to use my toy. We have also discussed that if we were on the off chance, to ever quit chastity, the piercing would likely stay since I like how pleasurable it is for me.

13. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    If your man doesn’t mind getting stabbed in the most sensitive area of his body, definitely go for a PA over a tetherspout, having had lots of healing issues with piercings I gave tetherspouts a go and it got too much of a “DIY” feeling to it , meaning there’s not one real way to put it on or remove it, when the installation guide involves dental floss you know things can easily turn bad. The technology is interesting but it’s not advanced enough to be a viable & mainstream way for male Chastity, plus you won’t find any manufacturer that build cages specifically for the spout. Some people made it work for themselves but it takes quite a bit of effort compared to the PA.
    Just my 2 cent :p

14. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    I think the tether spout is a cool idea. Would have liked to give it a go, especially since pre-piercing I was terrified of the needle. But alas, yet again my own body conspired against me and my limited cage options made the tether spout more or less unworkable.

Although, if you send one to Andy over at Evotions and ask him to redesign the front of your chosen device from his lineup to accommodate it, he WILL do that. He loves playing with different, unique designs. But I didn’t know that till after the piercing.

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tetherspout seemed like a very confusing contraption for a kh to unlock or remove. The last thing mine wants to do if she decides to let me out is fiddle with stuff.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    That’s true too. My device is pretty finicky - not complicated, but to get me into it especially requires some finagling. She normally prefers to take it off me and put it on me herself. Sometimes she slacks, or wants me so fast that it’s easier I just take it off. But mostly she maintains a no-touching rule that requires her to do the on/off. Something like the tether spout must require the carrier of the penis to install and remove, id imagine. Maybe @zorglub can tell us if his KH is or would be able to place the tether spout.

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She puts the key in and removes the cage, but I quickly take off the ring and piercing prong. She would like to do it but by the time she starts fiddling with it I am too hard to get out of it. In fact last time she said just leave the ring on, your locking right back up anyway lol.

I in general put the contraption back on, with the piercing prong, and then sliding the cage over it, would be a bit much for her. I could put it all together and have her slide the brass lock in and remove the key, but it’s easier for her if I just hand her the key when I’m done. She doesn’t really check if I’m locked up, but the next time she touches me she would see that it wasn’t on.

18. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I'm working on a different method of doing what a teatherspout does.
    My initial test device is proving much simpler and quicker to both insert and extract with the same convenience of a single connection point emerging from the tip of the urethra. It's that easy, I'm able to insert and remove my prototype tether while still caged! (not that I have much choice about being caged at the moment!)

Unfortunately my prototype is made of steel with a not very secure chrome finish (the parts I'm using were never intended for this purpose) so I'm trying to re-build it with plastic, but as you can imagine, it's a fiddly job.
    It's going to take a few more versions to perfect, maybe a few weeks, then I'll get some images together and write a separate post about it.
    (I'll have to spend less time on here and more on perfecting this!)

19. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    My wife is not particularly fond of manipulating my cage, so she's perfectly fine with me handling all these ... technicalities.
    I have built an insertion/removal tool that allows insertion/removal in a few seconds and does not involve any dental floss. The longest part of any such operation nowadays is the hygiene part (I am religious about thoroughly cleaning anything that is involved in urethral interactions).
    At the moment I have the single prototype, but I am building some specialized tooling to be able to produce these devices for other users. I already have a first "customer" lined up (a CM member to whom I provided a spout attachment system for his steel HT knock-off)...

By the way, although I haven't tried this personally (menopause appears to have made PIV rather uncomfortable for my wife, so we don't do that anymore), I have seen reports from people who keep the spout on during intercourse. To wit, this recent comment someone posted on my TetheredChastity blog:

We have been experimenting with the TetherSpout and have left it in place several times during sex with no issues at all. We have not used any external 'stopper' but simply let the spout sit where it will. Once I am erect I think the pressure on the spout and retainer prevent it migrating significantly and even with a spout that sits slightly proud of the penis tip when flaccid the tip is inside the end of the urethra when erect (no possibility of it hitting into my wife). The additional sensation of having the spout inside makes me more sensitive than normal and when extremely hard the sensation is marginally painful.
    Overall, it makes PIV without cumming a significant challenge!

Also note that the TetherSpout inventor himself (who's not into chastity, by the way) mentions, in his "chronicles", that he's worn his TetherSpout during intercourse multiple times, with his wife not even being aware of it!

20. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Since you mention Evotions... Being a compulsive tinkerer, I actually bought a second-hand Evotion Wearable cage originally designed to lock onto a frenum piercing barbell, and built a setup to lock onto a TetherSpout (pics on my Fetlife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/2817161/pictures/63943522). The locking system worked great, but the cage turned out to not be the right size for me. I'm a severe grower (which is really a euphemism for: I can shrink a lot) plus I'm not circumcised, so I'd need a cage with a bigger glans area and a narrower tube.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  21. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    This sounds like a very useful development! I have now made up some spouts and retainers out of PTFE (having found a paper that showed it to have the lowest coefficient of friction on skin of a range of materials tested and, significantly, much less than stainless steel). The result has been that the retainer rotates into the correct orientation for the spout to slide into far more easily than with the stainless or Delrin retainers I have tried before. (For those interested in trying this PTFE is a very easy material to machine on the lightest of lathes). Of course lots of lube still helps.

With the standard floss method I find sliding the spout/insert tool slightly in and out as the tension is applied to the floss almost always gets the job done at the first attempt.

I'm also convinced that the retainer size does not need to be maxed out as the TetherSpout designer seems to suggest (he is, as has been said, not into chastity but is into hanging very heavy loads from the tether) so a slightly smaller retainer can still provide security and be perhaps still easier to install/ remove.

Of course there is no need to remove the TetherSpout when the cage is removed and play with the tether installed is, as mentioned above, very intense. So I believe the tether only needs removing for cleaning. I have not had any issues at all with the tether installed for 7 days so have no idea what the practical limit is. With the tether only occupying the outer 30mm of the urethra it is not, by the standards of much urethral play very intrusive at all.

22. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    We are not into long-term lock up but are more into short-term play (as a sort of exercise in mutual frustration) However, there is no doubt that the fact that the system is (short of the use of power tools) secure undoubtedly adds significantly to the feeling of surrender/helplessness etc even though I have no inclination to cheat even when the cage isn't secure.

23. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    The tetherspout requires DIY and requires his cooperation to install and remove safely.

The PA piercing allows her to decorate me as she likes. I don’t touch myself. She swaps out my jewelry with ease and a smile. Since we got the newer Contender design she also installs the PA hook without any help from me. The bigger screw inserted from the side makes it far less fiddly.

There’s no need to ring pliers and worrying about messing things up.

Being in her hands and under her control has a huge emotional impact on me. I’m not judging or holding back from “let me do it”.

I just can’t imagine that being the case in the Tetherspout. The advocates are very vocal here and threadjack a lot of conversations due to their enthusiasm. I understand that. I do that myself when I’m excited about something.

But I think a PA piercing opens up a lot of possibilities. It’s very safe. It’s easy to heal. It’s not new technology. Many devices use them.

Getting him pierced can be a memorable for both for you. Go to an APP piercing shop together.

24. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    You are giving away your lack of experience with a TetherSpout. My wife could quite easily install and remove my TetherSpout and attach anything she likes to it without my active cooperation.

As for DIY, there are people who will custom build cages to accept a TetherSpout and there are some off the shelf designs that work with the TS unmodified.

By all means be enthusiastic about a PA but it is not helpful to rubbish something of which you have zero first-hand experience which is why I have not commented on a PA one way or another.

BTW - this is hardly threadjacking - the question was quite clearly in respect of security and discussion of alternatives to a PA is clearly on topic.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  25. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @gyrator53 , I think the tether spout is a great idea and wished I had looked into it more before I was pierced. But I have to agree with others that it seems too complex. I have read that site many times and was even going to order some parts but I couldn't tell what I needed or where to start. Again its a great idea but I think it needs to be simplified and streamlined, more user friendly to get more people on board. I think if that happens more people would be interested in trying it. Its not a knock on the device itself. In fact I encourage others to look into when they are looking for solutions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice