Price versus Quality

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by subsam4u, Feb 24, 2019.

1. subsam4u

subsam4u Junior Member

USA, NY
    Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    At one time, to me, chastity devices seemed way too expensive, such as $150 or more for ones made of plastic-like material. Today there are knock-offs and other original but relatively inexpensive devices, say $25 or less. I found one (stainless steel) that I like which allows for somewhat longer wear, two weeks (maybe more), without the need for removal for cleaning and such. It is a super small metal device which has a ball separator which adds to the look and feel of it (imo). Its small size keeps it from becoming obvious looking with little to no groin area bulge. It has an integral lock which eliminates the banging and clanging of a separate external lock. Not to brag, but I never thought I would fit into this small cage which is about 2 inches in length including ring and cage length, maybe 1.5" for the cage itself. But, I did squeeze in when near completely flaccid. Becoming stimulated and attempts to become erect, whether by intent or a natural occurance, were very noticeable and tightly felt, but not painful. The openness of the device allows for fairly good cleaning without removal. I think I could escape from most any captive ball type of device, which this one is, by patient pull-out. But, that would be defeating the purpose of the device which is more of a reminder than a 100% secure one. One can also stimulate oneself while wearing it, with manual movements or using a vibrator or such, to the point of achieving an orgasm. But, that too defeats its purpose. One may cheat, but in effect that ends up only cheating oneself, and one's partner and keyholder if one has one. The price was about $20 including shipping.[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    That’s very similar to my cage only mine has a closed tube style and no ball separator. I love mine and I paid about $20 for it too. I’ve been wearing it for almost 3 years at this point. I started with a holy trainer and this $20 inexpensive cage is 10 times the cage any holy trainer or plastic device will ever be and I paid $180 for the HT at the time.

I’m sure the custom cages are worth it but not if you find an off the shelf cage that fits and feels good and works. All ball trap cages are relatively easy to escape if you really want to get your penis out of the tube. My cage I know I can slip out of but no way could I get it off of my testicles so it only truly comes off when my Miss wants it off. Also if I try to slip out of the tube it hurts and then if I get myself hard it’s very uncomfortableness not worth it. The cage is really supposed to be more of a deterant from masturbation versus a 100% full proof system is the way I see it. Ball trap devices are a combo of will power and a helping reminder from the cage to refrain from masturbating. When you’re hard in your cage you can’t get out of it anyway and have to wait till things calm down a bit. Then hopefully you think things through and not pull out for a moment of pleasure. I think you’ll find this cage to be a long term cage for you. The only thing that sucks are the integrated locks, they are not as good as the ones you get with the name brand cages. See if you can get some locks from holy trainer or another source that sells name brand cages.

subsam4u likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice