Prevention

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Herbie8, Jan 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Herbie8

Herbie8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Hello

I have read many posts about guys finding their expensive CB6000 splitting in two and have also read a few of these guys getting hurt in the process. Does anyone here have any suggestions as to a preventative measure to stop this (sounds like inevitable) splitting happening?

I as i'm sure we all do get very hard when aroused or just the morning erection which is very strong and worry that the cage will only cope for so long with this punishment.

Thanks in advance.

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Been there, hurt there. The red mark lasted about 3 weeks. On another board i read where a guy used a two piece epoxy like JB Weld to top the seam. He said, that first he just mixed it and it didn't adhere to it that good. So, he gently sanded it then reapplied it and it has held up for a couple of years now. Then the thread went on to say, that if the seam is already broken use a automotive hose clamp to hold it together when applying the epoxy, and don't let any get to the inside, because once it hardens you will have it rub your parts raw.

3. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    After the super glue repair failed I went with Gorilla Glue. It bonded well, but as it is designed to do, it expends itself to fil available space so I had some minor sanding to do to get the interios and exterior smooth again. I used very heavy rubber bands (1/2" wide) to hold the pices together while the glue set.

It's been on for a week now with now further problems.

4. Chastemale42

Chastemale42 Junior Member

Firefighter
    Upstate NY
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I had the same failure on day 3. I used Plasti-weld, 2 part epoxy and it has held now for 4+ weeks. knock on wood

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice