Preventing "Pullout"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuellaPurpurea, Aug 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    My boy and I have long entertained the idea of chastity, and we finally bought our first device recently. Being the penny-pinchers we are, we got one of those generic cages with the wires going down the length. It looks like this: http://img.auctiva.c...33245649_tp.jpg Notice the "peg" through which the lock goes to keep the device together.

We soon discovered that when the device is locked on, it's nigh impossible to remove from his body. However, when he's flaccid, the ring in the back slides down far enough to allow for his penis to slip easily out of the top. So the device stays attached to him, but does no good. We've researched "pullout," the name for this problem, and have started looking into solutions. So far we've considered both the Points of Intrigue and the KSD-G3. Both appear to fit just inside the cage and have a hole through which our device's "peg" would fit.

There are two problems with getting either solution, though. One, we're unsure if said solutions will fit correctly on our particular device model, and two, we'd really rather not shell out the $50-ish price tag for either one, seeing that's how much the device cost in the first place. Do you have any cheaper ideas? We've considered adding some extra padding (like a sock) to the cage's interior to make it snug, or fashioning a mock-POI out of one of those spiky rings from the neck of a water bottle. Any input on this would be great.

Thank you,
    Puella

EDIT: Apparently he can fall out even when erect, not just flaccid. Not good...

2. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Hello -

I can offer a recommendation that I had for someone's homemade device. I don't know how much extra room you have on that locking pin (or if the pin itself could be replaced with the longer one) but an intermediate half-ring could prevent pullout if installed between the base ring and the cage. I don't have a drawing made up, but I'll try to make a quick example using ASCII:

Code:

___
    / o \
    /  _  \
    /  / \  \
    |   | |   |
    \___| |___/

This is as viewed from the front. Have him put on the base ring as normal, then this installs over that. It allows just enough room to slide down over the top of the penis, while trapping the balls down. This way there shouldn't be enough play to pull the penis out without putting serious stress on the balls. This modification isn't something I've made, just conceptualized, so the proper sizing and shape of that insert would have to be determined.

Apparently, grey PVC (the wasteline stuff, lower temperature rating) gets pliable at about 165 degrees F. You could buy a short length of it, split the pipe, heat it up and flatten it out, then shape it how you wish. Just make sure to handle it with gloves at that temp......

The lower parts of that don't have to be quite so canoe paddle-like, they could be contoured to overlap the balls better. I think it's important that the center fit the penis tightly or it probably won't be effective.

Then, you just need a pin that will accommodate the extra thickness.

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Some men have a penis that, when flaccid, can get so short that no "ball-trap" style device will prevent pull-out. In that situation, the only solution is a piercing - PA being the most popular. If he can slip out even when partially erect, you need to adjust the fit of the device. If you can't get a custom size base ring and cage, and add-on type device, like the KSD, or the home-brew device described by AnimiFirmitas above.

4. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Thanks a ton for your input, guys. We'll definitely consider your ideas; I'm particularly intrigued by the PVC thing. Thanks again, and take care!

~Puella

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Hi,

This idea sounded so good that I couldn't resist giving it a go. I fished out my defunct POI, and lined them up on Jailbird. They slid over the pin perfectly! The only problem was they wouldn't quite let the lock line up, and a bit of examination showed it was because of the spot where the locking pin was welded to the ring. There is a sort of dished out shape there from where the weld has been ground back. The solution was simple, I put the POI on the table in the shed and drilled out one side half way through with a 9mm bit, then created a further countersink using a 10mm bit. This allowed the POI to get right up against the ring, and the lock (absolutely just) to get through the locking hole. The idea works, the original holes in the POI are around 7mm diameter so you should probably be able to get those over the post on your device.

Thanks for the awesome idea!

6. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    the pvc thing looks like a torture, instant pinching and tearing...the same in rubber or smooth material would work better. i made one in clear pvc rubber someday...it was 2mm thick (sorry, i dunno about the measure systems you use...), roughly thick as a slice of cheese...
    it worked nice, but in the long term, even this thing was finally painy. i guess you have to find the smoothest material for this...by the way, the idea is that even the penis can get out, it cant be inserted back in without evidence theres been illegal wanking!

7. michael b

michael b Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    nice cb ,good for cleaning.i had the same problem ,but not after i get a steelbelt to hold the cb close to my body ,i have no chance for escape from this kombination without an anglesander.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice