Prevent Erections

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by millwaukeesteph, May 22, 2020.

1. millwaukeesteph

millwaukeesteph Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    This might be similar to the thread here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for.../chastity-device-for-low-hanging-balls.36557/

I am trying to find a device that can prevent erections as much as possible.

I have pretty low hanging balls too, and with the few devices I have tried I can get about 3/4 hard, pulling the ring away from my body and stretching the balls. Looks kinda silly

I would like a nano cage that sits close enough to body to keep the penis compressed and in the nano state as much as possible

I don't think a smaller ring would help, its pretty tight around what is there, just slips down the scrotum till it hits balls allowing a semi-boner.
    https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Sta...&pf_rd_p=13d08d47-6df7-5000-ae43-a04c545c7d68

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    Not sure any of the ball trap cage designs can be kept near the body when you start to get an erection. You need a strap to help for that. Or use a belt design, altho, I've not tried that. My small cage gets pushed away when i harden, but returns after i soften back up.

3. Nubuser

Nubuser Member

Local Time:
    When you have low hanging balls, there's nothing you can do to stop the cage being pushed down.

4. millwaukeesteph

millwaukeesteph Junior Member

Local Time:
  5. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:31 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice