Pressure Release

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HardG, Jun 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. HardG

HardG New member

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Recently when in chastity at around the 7-10 day range I have been feeling like I'm on the edge of an orgasm. There is a feeling of tension and fullness down there. Then it's as if a pressure release valve lets go. I will squirt 2 or 3 times. It is definitely not just a fluid leak. I can feel it squirt but it's not orgasmic. There is no muscular contraction, no happy brain chemicals, no pleasure. There is some relief, but it builds right back up and will happen again in the next day or two. Thankfully I haven't had it happen in public yet. It's enough fluid that it would be noticeable for sure. Anyone ever have this happen? If so how do you deal with it?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    I think it’s your body just getting used to being caged and being denied orgasm, it will happen and your body will adapt and get used to it.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    There is a spontaneous release of fluid at some point. For me it is very infrequent but some people get it more often.

As you say it's not an orgasm as there is no sensation. The fluid is different from normal semen, too, much stickier.

There's nothing you can do about it. It's just the body expelling wastes.

4. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Yes, that is normal. Usually for me it happens while urinating but not always. Your body will purge unused seminal fluid and sperm, since it never stops making them and expects that men will be constantly procreating the species. Oddly i think, i usually have it during waking time. I would expect it would happen at night like a wet dream, but doesnt work that way for me.
    I cant go commando safely any more since im never sure when this is going to happen and i need something to catch and hold the ejaculate rather than having it run down my leg and pool on my shoes.....
    or the floor...
    or make it look like i pissed my pants....
    no good options!

When it happens to me, it is very pleasant, definitely non orgasmic, and it will relieve my need to cum for a few hours or so, but no longer than that.
    Then my denied libido grabs my reins again and reduces my inhibitions to near zero again and im your pony for the claiming!

5. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Is this phenomenon at all related to age? I have no idea, but just wondering as refractory periods tend (so I believe) to get longer as we get older, whether the same applies to how much someone might have a spontaneous release.

I'm in my 40s and have experienced a small amount of fluid leak (other than the usual precum) when urinating after several weeks locked, though not to the level the OP describes.

6. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I have two different types of release, usually doesn't happen until about 5 - 7 days since last orgasm. First one is when peeing, there is a different sensation at the end and a few drops of seminal like fluid will drip out. I can feel the change and know whats coming. The second is while pooing, has only happened a few times but results in a spurt like the OP describes.

As far as I know, this is the prostate doing its thing to remain healthy, expelling unused fluid and is quite a normal bodily function.

7. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    Yes this has happened to me

8. BobHew1

BobHew1 Active member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    full time chastity often means panty lines need to be used. it's ok. just another part of being emasculated

9. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Being in my 50s and having urge and nocturnal enuresis for years now it isn't an issue. It just drips in to my adult briefs. My wife actually loves to see me drip.

ugams likes this.
  10. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    @HardG Are you ok in your mind try not to over think. Gets some panties liners or go way at a large nappy. Try and enjoy the ride of rollercoaster. Happy brain cell as you say will come just stay a little longer with it.

11. garion69

garion69 Member

Lake Wales, FL
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    This happens to me at around the tenth day too. I will feel full and if I squeeze my balls it will just ooze out. The first time this happened we were in the car on the way to Orlando. I had been caged for about 11 days, and the wife had been pretty good at teasing me. She just pt her hand on my leg and I felt it ooze out. I was surprised to say the least. I had to wait till we got to our destination to go to the bathroom and clean up. It was there I squeezed my nuts some more and more oozed out. After this I found that after 10 to 12 days I will have to be "milked" to relieve the pressure. I love it. Last time I had to do this on my wife's new patent booties and lick them clean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice