Preliminary reviews of new devices.

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Consumed, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Was just curious if anyone interested in buying these would like a real world review from someone who has actually worn these.

Please comment if you are interested or have any questions.

#1 The half shell....or comically the pepper shaker. I had low expectations for this simply because I am partial to split ring chastity rings but I have it a go due to my body type.

I got it from Amazon branded as Junsen.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087P9BDQD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_t4F8Eb5RRTG3A

The quality isn't that bad, lock function is good. I really like these low profile locks and haven't had any issues with it but have heard there are some low quality ones out there.

I will definitely be polishing the cage up to make it shine like a piece of jewelry. There is minimal adjustment to the unit for ring to cage clearance. Sorry I didn't measure the actual range. All surface areas are smooth and the head of my penis fits well when attempting an erection.

The tip of my penis just happens to line up with the cage hole by magic. It did come with a tube that I have yet to get into but don't think I'll really need.

It's the most comfortable unit yet for a body type of "grower/turtle". The constant grasp that it has on you is really soothing and exciting.

My experience so far is about 48 hours in the unit before it came off for clearance adjustment. The enclosed design makes taking it off for cleaning a must.

#2 micro cage branded by Ternance purchased from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JZQWTKQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ibG8EbXTCWSR2

This is the one I was most excited for. It has everything I want in a cage. Separated ring, low profile lock, slightly larger cage design would make for extended wearing between cleanings.

Sadly I ordered a ring too small so I cannot give a complete review of it. I will update with a review and real pictures if there is popularity in this thread.

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

sumito, Mrloched and DoesasTold like this.
  2. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Good info thanks

3. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Update!

Finally got the correct ring sizing for the Ternence cage. After spending about 12 hours in it overnight I am pleased. I haven't had to make any adjustments at all.

The quality is pretty surprising considering it's manufactured in China. It's completely smooth and shiny.

Showered with it and am satisfied on the ability to clean and dry without removal. Yes I know I'll have to deep clean everything maybe weekly.

So far, really happy.

4. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
  5. trns123

trns123 New member

Mech. Engineer
    Turkey
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    any pinching by the ring?

6. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    With the supplied hinge/ring sleeve yes. After trying to find a replacement, a pen grip worked for a few days. Eventually I want to the home depot and got some 1/4" latex tubing which has worked out the best. I don't fault the design of the ring but with the gap being inconsistent, this cage is uncomfortable on me due to turtling and high and tight balls.

7. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    I have the same cage. I bent the cage/ring link a bit to increase the gap, which helped a lot. I found after a few days an amazing smell developed; the skin bunches up on the underside of the shaft. Pulling the penis skin tight by the scrotum and washing it improved that. I also initially had swelling where the skin was trapped in the cage/ring trap. I had thought the best move would be to stuff all the skin into the cage, but the opposite was true: pulling the skin back so the cage just rested on the head prevented any edema. As I've mentioned before, I fixed the pinching in the hinge by wrapping it with PTFE thread sealing tape.

Consumed likes this.
  8. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    For anyone following this thread. I've had a breakthrough the last few days. As much as I like the ease of a split ring, I much prefer the solid ring design now. A few seconds of ball pressure to get them through the ring is worth it compared to holding a split ring closed and dealing with a sleeve to prevent pinching.

I ordered a solid ring with a short open cage. Should be here next week. I like the open cage for ease of cleaning compared to the half shell.

Every few hours of walking and the ring slips creating discomfort. I just pull the ball skin back through the ring and I'm good as new. Going to Lowe's right now to try a coat of plasti-dip.

Wish me luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice