Pregnant wife, FLR & baby - child

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by bertl32, Apr 6, 2017.

1. bertl32

bertl32 Junior Member

Austria
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Hey!

That's a serious question we've and don't have an answer yet.

My wife and I married four years ago and are in a FLR.

She tells me everything I've to do keeps me in permanent chastity and punishes me if necessary.

I love her deeply my life AND the baby we ar expecting in few month.

What will change and how after the baby is born and grows up as a child?

How can we act and behave without any fears that's somebody else (including the baby/child) notice something from the FLR?

We are pretty sure there are a lot of couples out there who face the similar problems.

We read a lot of about FLR but nothing so far with a baby in the relationship.

I hope there is no misunderstanding, that's a really serious issue.

How did you manage it?

For any advice and we would be very thankful!

Greetings to all

Bertl

manintyres likes this.
  2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    People have kids. That's part of life. Lots of people practice private life behind closed doors only. I put on my chastity device after my wife leaves every day and remove it before the kids get home. It stays off and put away at all other times.

I give her last say in any arguments - which haven't happened since we started a FLR, I listen more and do what she says so we get along better, but we are still a team and I am still better at some things than her so I still make decisions about stuff.

Every evening when we retire to the bedroom - as soon as the door closes my wife is in full charge. I ask how I can make her more comfortable, ask if I can rub her feet, ask if I can rub her back, ask if I can touch her if I want to snuggle. If she wants more she lets me know. I can ask, but have to be prepared for her answer to be "No!"

I also never orgasm without her permission. She said she doesn't want to micro manage me, so I have to create my own "O" schedule around her heavy work schedule and period. I am allowed an "O" every other week but it's never a guarantee. If she's not into it I may ask to masturbate while thinking of her. She may so no to my opportunity to masturbate. Yesterday was one of my "O" days and I didn't ask, This morning we were snuggling and I reminded her that it's my "O" weekend but if she would rather snuggle, I would prefer it if she said "No!"

She said "No!" This morning. Tomorrow is her period. It may be a long month for me. On the flip side, she gave me permission to order a bigger device this morning. One that is more "large size" friendly and fully enclosed limiting stimulation from underwear while installed.

We also discussed where I am keeping it while it's not installed. Don't want the kids digging through my underwear drawer and getting a hold of it by accident. Maybe putting it in our fire safe. It's always off when kids are around - both for them and for me. I don't need somebody jumping into my lap and crushing a nut.... Just saying.

So to recap - We practice FLR openly but more discretely. I wear a device when no one is around. Behind closed doors she is 100% in charge. I am responsible for a lot of my own schedule.

manintyres likes this.
  3. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    I would submit that maybe you're creating an issue where none exists. Don't misunderstand, I truly don't mean to be disrespectful or presumptuous but we had 7 children between us and I never found myself in a situation where it was necessary to pull my pants down in front of the family. As far as the kids finding it when it's not installed, you already have a safe so that problem is solved. We also found it helpful to set boundaries for the children early on, our room is our room and you don't enter it without permission. Some will say that's being mean, distant, whatever, but I say that's teaching children that everyone has a right to their space and it's to be respected. You either teach them at home or the world will teach them when they leave the nest and probably not in a loving and gentle manner. Sometimes we baby them to their detriment. Furthermore suppose for a second that they a. did find it and b. knew what it was for. Are they scarred for life? Do they run away from home and join the circus? Suppose the two of you are having sex and forget to lock the door and a child that hasn't been taught to knock first comes barging in (a lot more likely scenario than them finding your chastity device) will they end up begging for change on the street corner from the devastation? I'm being facetious and that's the point From the sound of your post it seems like you have a good thing going, all it takes is a little planning and you'll be just fine. Oh, and as far as the "crushed nut" thing, I've had that happen sans chastity belt, broken ribs too. Shit happens. Don't worry so much.

4. wLOCKridge

wLOCKridge Active member

Retired LEO
    Northeast Ohio
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, I forgot about the time that someone forgot and left one of our homemade bondage tapes in the VCR and one of the kids pushed play (they were teenagers by then), let me tell you that led to some uncomfortable conversations with a lot of eewwws. Happy to report no one joined the circus <G>

5. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with @wLOCKridge you just have to live life. Keep your private life separate, and do what you do. Be a responsible adult and you won't have any issues.

wLOCKridge and manintyres like this.
  6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I would not worry about it. You will find a way. My wife and I shared a married women with a son and she made it work. Her husband was naturally aware of us but her son never was until he was an adult. We never even met her son. She juggled two relationships at once and no one knew about it but us and her husband. She had a room in our house as well as her own condo. We just did what was practical. She kept her sexy clothes and S&M toys at my house where her son could not see them. We did not let our sexual fetishes control our lives. They are just sex games to us, not a way of life. If. Even now, I work at home so I am really locked 24/7 most days, but not when I leave my house (rare) for two reasons. The first is that locked or not, nothing is going to change when I leave my house. There are no prizes for keep my cage on the longest nor am I going to masturbate. If I wanted to do that, I can do that right now in my cage. That is the reality of it. The other reason is that I carry a gun, have been trained and cannot say more than that since I am subject to many security agreements due to the nature or what my company does. One thing I learned is not wearing things that would be a liability in a self defence situation like flip flops that prevent you from running or staying upright in a struggle. I do not want to risk a kick to the balls while wearing a cage or twisting my balls in a struggle that causes me pain and diverts my attention from my attacker. I am not going to die for Chastity. Don't think I am paranoid because I have twice defended my life with a gun. My industry is in the low rent district where the crime rates are the highest.

A sex game is at the bottom of my life priorities even though I tend to play games hard and seriously. Life is not all about sex. In fact, most of our marriages are 95% about non sexual things. Some sex forums make it seem that our life revolves around our fetish and it comes first. That is not the case for most of us.

wLOCKridge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice