preDICKtable

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Beck, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Hypothetical.
    A post is made in FLR.
    Males chime in. The initial intent of the thread's location, the female perspective, is lost amongst males who so willingly and predictably offer their perspective. As if they cannot read the word FEMALE, or perhaps because they are so self consumed they cannot help themselves. Animals. I am sure I am guilty of this at least once also. The men, who make up the vast majority of members to this site, trample all over a space that is reserved for women. Perhaps in nomenclature only are threads placed under the FLR category, but maybe if you've identified as male in your profile, you should be given NO option to post in the FLR category at all. Similarly, perhaps there needs to be a 'locker room' category(forgive me for not coming up with anything better), where men can circle jerk each other's ego's off and have the benefit of uninterrupted testosterone based conversation. That way we can all have the benefit of seeing a more purely centered perspective based on biological sex. I think this would be fascinating. Or not.

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Anyone can post in the "Female led relationships" forum. Unless of course a thread is marked "Female only", and then males still reply :)

A "locker room" forum is a good idea.... then ban everyone who posts in it :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice