Preamble to a Chastity Contract.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by jb123, Apr 19, 2018.

1. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    This is a little something I wrote up right before starting the Male Chastity journey with my wife. Hope you enjoy.

Preamble to Contract.

(To be read verbally by the wife/keyholder to male)

The purpose of entering into this agreement is to acknowledge the transgressions the male has inflicted on his wife and soon to be keyholder. As discussed previously, the male has confessed to past transgretions which include;

1. Masturbation while looking at women other than his wife.

2. Putting his own sexual needs above that of his wife

3. Ignoring his wife’s needs of intimacy

4. Allowing his sexual desire, male anatomy, and ego to dominate his personality thus shuttering his wife.

This male has used his Penis and sexual desire as a child’s plaything for far too long. He looks upon his penis as though it is only used for his pleasure when its purpose is to share pleasure between him and his wife. For these reasons, it has been agreed that the male will relinquish control of his male genitals to the control of his wife/keyholder for a period of 18 months. The male will hens force be required to wear a male chastity device at all times. It is imperative that the male understand the changes that will be coming and the requirements of this contract.

1. Clean shaven

The male must maintain clean hygiene of his wife’s new possession. This will include keeping the hair in his pubic area clean shaven at all times. Previously before this contract the male requested that his wife be clean shaven to satisfy his needs. Now he will be required to keep it bare as he will no longer be in control. If wife so chooses, she will schedule a waxing to be paid at the male’s expense to ensure a smooth area under the belt and compliance. This will greatly reduce the number of times the belt must be removed for hygienic purposes and will keep the male in a locked state more often. The male should learn that he no longer has control over his genitals and it is imperative that the wife/keyholder make the male understand that one’s body should be their temple and that the other should respect the look they wish to show.

2. Shrinkage

Though research has shown that long term chastity has no long term effect on penis size, there is overwhelming evidence to show that prolonged chastity can lead to a temporary reduction in the penis. Many users of devices regularly describe losing 25-35% of their size temporarily after being released after weeks of confinement. Since this male has regularly boasted about the size if his “Cock.” He will learn that after just a few weeks in the device, he will no longer be stroking the fat 7-8 inch fat cock for his own amusement. He will be forced to know that once the device is removed for the first time, he won’t be seeing the huge piece of meat that drives his ego, he will be looking at a maximum of below average 4-5 inch penis. Of course he may be comforted by the notion that his size will return if left out of the cage for a prolonged period of time. Unfortunately for this male, he will never get the chance. His wife/keyholder should see to it that his once proud size does not return. His days of pounding is fat tube with PRIDE outside the bedroom are over. He will learn that his reduced size is the result of his own decisions, and he must live with the consequences. He should be reminded that only MEN who do not stray away from their wife’s beauty get to stretch them out with an above average size COCK, his new size will represent the immaturity he has displayed as he has not behaved as Man should, but that of a boy looking for amusement. Since he has broken that bond, on the rare occasion he is given the opportunity for intercourse he will realize that his (soon to be her) penis may not be adequate to satisfy her and he will only have himself to blame. The Keyholder should regularly comment about the size of her new possession. To make sure he fully gets the message from day 1. A measurement will be taken of his penis. This will be compared to his first release after multiple weeks. Once he sees his new SMALL penis barely make it over the 5 inch mark he will understand the reality of his situation.

3. Relieving himself

The male going forward while in the device shall be required to pee sitting down. This is not only will allow for better cleanliness. It will also be symbolic as his new roll will require daily changes to basic activities. As he was used to being able to pull it out and masturbate to his hearts content, he now will have to adjust from the norm to the new norm.

4. His last bit of freedom.

Since the decision of male chastity has been made, the male has refrained from masturbation. Today will be his last opportunity of his own free will. Once his orgasm has been achieved the contract will be officially enforced. The key holder should offer to pose in the nude in any position he requests and allow him to cum one last time before control of his penis is relinquished over to her. HOWEVER, He will be NOT be allowed to touch her as he will learn that he had his chance in the past and this will represent the thing that should have been most important to him rather than dirty pictures or movies. This will also begin the idea that his hands, lips and tongue will be his primary tools for satisfying his wife instead of the organ hanging between his legs. While he is building up to his last orgasm, the wife/keyholder should remind him that once his orgasm is completed, control of his penis has officially been transferred to his wife/keyholder. His wife should order him to clean off her new possession with soap and water. After which his right to touch the penis attached to his body is now forbidden as its now the property of his wife who has complete control of its status.

5. The Belt and the new reality.

Now that control has officially been transferred to you, its time to protect you’re new property. His new chastity belt should have arrived and he should have already ensured the sizing is correct and no harm will come to himself by wearing the device. You can either order him to lock up your new possession or you can do the honors yourself. Its imperative that you be the one to make the final lock up on the device with your key, this will ensure that he understands that the key is absolutely forbidden to touch without you verbal permission. Once the final “click” is made and the key withdrawn You now are in control of his sexuality, his manhood, his ego, and the cause of his problems. Kneel down and inspect the device to ensure your new possession is protected from his hands and is indeed secure from unauthorized withdrawal.

Say to him something along the lines of;

“Looks like a snug fit, my new toy should be safe in there.”

Take your key and place it around your neck on a temporary necklace, this will let him know that you are taking this seriously, and the key is something that will not be forgotten and neglected as it is literally the item required to escape his new prison. Make sure he knows that the key is never to be touched by him unless you give him permission or it is an emergency endangering his health. Other than that his freedom is completely in the keyholder’s hands. The keyholder will decide when a release from the device is warranted, earned, needed or desired by HER!!!!!

jung-sklave likes this.
  2. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Well done. I hope that your entering into the contract proves successful and that you enjoy your new status and lifestyle of serving your Keyholder.

Good luck!

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    I was somewhat skeptical upon seeing the beginning of the contract. Not that you aren’t serious, but most turn into a play by play of exactly what they want their key holder to do.

Some look so complicated and full of detail that she would need a cheat sheet to reference every day to make sure she was doing it “right”.

But yours settled down nicely. In reality, it’s just a few rules...groom, and wear the device. Shrinkage isn’t exactly something we have control over, and peeing is a pain standing anyway, and as far as the last orgasm...well not so much a rule but a nice parting gift lol!

I hope it goes great!

4. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    we didn't actually do this. Mrs. B asked me a while back what were some if my fantasies. I tried to explain a few of them but I found that writing them out and handing them to her to read was more detailed and effective. this just happened to be one I wrote out. i'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Nicoftime likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice