1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre Pegging Prep routine

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by bincorona, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Question for those of you that are frequent pegging participants.

Do you have a typical routine that you follow prior to a pegging session? Ya know .. to clean yourself out so that there are not as many messy outcomes?

My wife and I have enjoyed pegging but she really does not like the sight or smell of the messy stuff, and well .... I really don't either. I think we could do it a lot more if it wasn't such a chore to clean up afterwards.

Seems like diet could play quite the role in this as well?

What methods do you use and which methods would you recommend that we stay away from?

Thanks for suggestions and ideas :)

Brian

2. I don't know about others, but I just do a couple clean outs with a doushe..fill it with warm water and I use hemroid cream to lube the nozzel. It can leak as you push it in so I stand in the shower then pull out and move to toilet..usally 2 times is enough for me.

bincorona likes this.
  3. The fact that "it's such a chore to clean up afterwards" kind of says it all. If you haven't fasted for a good period of time, then you need to clean yourself out(enema) before pegging or anything else anal for that matter. Cleaning your dildos and toys should be your biggest worry when your done. Hopefully, cleaning yourself up will be minimal. Then you all might find things a bit more appealing.

4. Thanks for the quick replies .... have you found a particular douche or enema product to be better than another?

5. You can buy these things as disposable one time use items from the pharmacy or you can buy reusable equipment for more money on line.

6. Fleet makes a quickie disposable enema bottle that more than does the job for anything shorter than a nightstick. Mistress will be happy and the pegging will be smoother and much more satisfying.

7. Ha .. that should pretty much take care of anything we have in the "fun box" lol thanks :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. I used to use the Fleet and the store brand disposable clones. They were ok. When I got a bulb device that you fill with water it was much nicer and I haven't had to buy a disosable since.

The Fleets etc work ok, but I found the fluid harder on my system than water in the bulb. For me it's just a more enjoyable experience as my body doesn't seem to fight it like the Fleet etc. I've also done full on enema bags but they're not needed for anal play. So imho they're a bit of a hassle for just a cleaning.

In my case I flush with the bulb (or Fleet) wait a bit then do a second time. I don't know about others but I like to be really clean.

My suggestion would be to shop around for one of the bulbs and see if you like them better as they're not expensive. If so, you'll save some money and enjoy cleaning better. If not, you're not losing much and have a backup in case you run out of disposables.

9. Going through the whole prep thing isn't really possible if you want to be spontaneous. Myself and my wife don't usually prep, and as long as there isn't a #2 waiting to come out, or the last #2 was of a glue like consistency, then there is usually minimal mess. I was once made to suck the strap-on clean afterwards though - that was a little bit degrading!

10. My wife uses pegging for two purposes: to satisfy my need to be penetrated after decades of being a bottom for men and to reinforce her absolute control over me and my unquestioned submission to her. A man is never more vulnerable than when he is spreading his cheeks wide with his face in the pillow.

11. We have been into pegging for about 18 years. Initially I would prep with a full-blown enema but found that it had to be done ages before to allow for water absorption. Even then it was not perfect (due to some drain down I guess). Since we never use dildos so long they go beyond the top of the rectum we found that a repeated douche of about 150ml (perhaps 10 times) expelling each time works very well. Pushing 150ml of air in and expelling a few times is a noisy but reliable way to dry out and be ready for immediate action.

I finish by putting in a mix of 5ml of Liquid silk lube and 2ml of Pjur Original silicone lube. The Liquid Silk is very slick and makes insertion easy and delightful and the silicone is very long-lasting making re-lubes unnecessary even during long sessions.

12. Thanks for the great info everybody ..... very helpful :)