pre cum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by scotty1, Oct 18, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    im leeking pre cum. is any one else ! its sticks my peehole shut. i can force it out and pee though, glad for that !!!

2. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    That's entirely natural. The body doesn't stop producing semen just because you are locked up. Once the balls are full what's produced has to go somewhere. I find it takes me anything between 3-4 weeks after milking for it to become a problem again.

The main problem is hygeine and that once it leaks on to your clothes it will give a rather noticeable smell. I've two ways of dealing with that. When around the house, after going to the toilet and wiping and cleaning I fold up a couple of sheets of toilet paper in to a strip. One end goes halfway in to the CB, the other half can be fanned out and tucked under the tube. It's held there between the tube and the scrotum where all drips of any sort will be absorbed. When going out, I will do things properly and use a panty liner inside my panties. Those are designed not only to catch leakages but also to neutralise any smell.

You may feel a bit self-conscious about a panty liner, but it's far less noticable and embarrasing than a nasty odour.

3. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Ok thank you !!! i always pee in to a cup then rinse the cup out and fill it with water and dunk it to clean off any pee that may ba left in my device mine is more open on the head than a cb ,so far that is working i also put a baby sock on it which i fiend very comfertable & warm maybe i should post a pic of that& my Mistress thinks thats just too cute!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice