Practical FLR - Lessons for Female Led Relationship. J M Scott

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by young88, Dec 6, 2018.

1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    After seeing a never ending stream of advertising for the above on Tumblr. My curiosity eventually got me and purchased this on Kindle. $11.00 I think.

Overall its reads well with only a few grammatical errors and spelling issues. (Not that I'm a good example).

At 2000 + pages I was surprised at the number of pages for the price, but soon realised that the font is large and a short chapter could have been 5 pages where it was 10-15. But I appreciated that it could be read on your phone without giving yourself a headache trying to read smaller fonts.

It is written from an overview perspective with each of the 35 chapters dealing with the concept that FLR's are better not just for the couple but also for the world as a whole. For those that are just starting to explore, this may be a little hard to swallow (the world issue), but for others who are well into the Journey, it's easy to see the authors point of view.

The chapters are quite short and from my point in the FLR journey, they were a little light on in exploration and taking the concepts of each chapters topic to a fulfilling read.

The book is by no means wank material, its more expressing a point of view and supporting each argument. Don't expect any diagrams or photos as they are non existent. There is no advertising material for brands of equipment and that was appreciated. Although some my be left wanting, if they would like to know "where can I get one of those, and which is a quality item or a chuck away".

The topics covered start with : Why an FLR? Leading into the bedroom with body worship, The submissive male, The dominant Female, the D/s dynamic, to fantasy vs reality, chastity and male control, female power, The FLR lifestyle, punishment and disciple, cockholding and the deeper levels. This is clearly only a summary for some of the chapter titles, all chapters read easily but as outlined I felt like I wanted more details and discussion on all topics to get something more from the book.

I would say the book adds something to the understanding of FLR, the interaction between couples and a push in the right direction of how to get there, and discover if it's a lifestyle that would benefit your life and relationships. But it didn't fill my cup in a search for knowledge.

I hope this is of some benefit to those who were wondering about the publication.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Personally I like the books by “Georgia Ivey Green” she helped me and My Mistress a lot. For any a few dollars you can download them to your phone also.

3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    We have a number of Georgia Ivey Green as well. Very good material.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice