Practical FLR Contract (not just fantasy)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chastity_Couple, Mar 2, 2021.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Chastity_Couple

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    My KH and I have decided to formally establish a FLR. We are currently in the initial stages of drafting our FLR contract. We will probably follow the template provided on aboutFLR.com ( Making Agreements ). we have found a couple of example FLR contracts, but most of them revolve around the fantasy of a FLR and do not address concerns of The 5 Food Groups outside of sex. We know we need to tailor our contract to our specific situation and desires, but we would love to hear some real world advice from FLR couples on how to draft a practical FLR contract. If you don't mind sharing, please feel free to post in part or in whole, your FLR contracts so we can see how it's really done.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Most of the contract is about setting expectations of each others roles, knowing what happens when expectations are not met. You can always add amendments as you go. Most contracts out there are good as and outline.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Is she your wife?

Chastity_Couple likes this.
  4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    assuming it is her desire for a flr more than yours her first task is to dream. to write down all the places she would like to go with her new found defined relationship. it is ok to fantasize. think in extremes. once everything possibility is written down then try to think of practical ways to implement her ideas. some will not work, others might scare the hell out of you but in the end you will have a list of goals, her goals. then comes a plan to reach her goals. then comes the contract that defines the road to success.
    if the flr is your fantasy more than hers your contract will also be your fantasy. write it so you can buy in and she can serve your desires with as little effort as possible so you are not disappointed by her performance.
    if you are not sure who wants it more check out her list of fantasies. if there are not at least five original ideas (of her own without your prompting) it is probably more your fantasy than hers.

good luck

Chastity_Couple and Guest 2684 like this.
  5. Chastity_Couple

Local Time:
    Yes, my KH is my wife. I guess technically, we will be entering into a WLM.

6. Chastity_Couple

Local Time:
    That is great advice, thank you.

Here is a little background on us.
    I originally introduced the idea of chastity last June. We have been exploring since then. We have both found new kinks along the way that neither of us knew we had. We are also soon to be "empty nesters", and trying to figure out what we are going to do with our increased private time. We have had several discussions about things she would like to do once we have the house to our selves; scenes she wants to setup, my attire around the house, chores, discreet day collars, etiquette in private and public, etc. At one point we were playing around with the BDSM Obedience app, but there was just too much administrative overhead for both of us. I have always told her that I want all of our "play time" to be fun and pleasurable for her, and if it ever become work then we should reevaluate what we are doing. So, last week I was caught by surprise when she approached me about drafting a contract, and said she though it would be a good idea for us put everything down on paper so we both knew what our expectations for each other are. Now, here we are trying figure out how to do it the right way.

Thank you again for your advice.

7. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    Curious if you went through with a contract and what you used? Has it helped? Are you happy with it if you did? Thanks, we're in a similar situation looking to solidify and finalize our FLR.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. female led relationship contract pdf

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice