Powerful words

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 96384, Dec 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 96384

I have been on CM for a bit. It’s nice to hear and share our experiences. It has been a good year and a half since my wife KH has taken control.
    Well something new has occurred, while in our kitchen cooking, I am locked and she was hugging me and started to whisper in my ear, I began to feel the build up deep down. I stepped back and told her I was feeling the sensation. She stood there and began to warn me if I leaked I would be punished later. She told me what she would do to me. She began to order me Not to cum. I was holding on for dear life. I had to drop my pants and she smiled and continued to tell me don’t cum. It was to much and I lost control. She was 2-3 ft away and not touching, She smiled and laughed as i drip on the floor.
    I had a huge ruined orgasm.
    She now has the ability to make me do this with just her words. This can happen in public now which is so embarrassing. Wonder where she will take this new ability of hers.

taped2, subhubandy, Headtrip and 8 others like this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    How long were you denied prior to this? It’s like every chaste man’s dream. Cum on command… or against command in this case!

Caged for life and Chaz69 like this.
  3. Deleted member 96384

I’m on a 7 days I think since last release. Friday after thanksgiving. She is snickering about the fact we have holiday parties to attend.

Caged for life and Chaz69 like this.
  4. Angelfacespiggy

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    It happens....on my 4th week of being locked my Mistress was laying back on Her sofa and I was blindfolded and tied kneeling between her thighs pleasuring her. It seemed like I was on my 2nd or 3rd hour of non stop worship when I felt myself dripping...I think that I was so turned on and kind of in "sub space"
    ( which was totally new to me) that it just happened...I wouldn't say it was ruined...just a weak dribbling orgasm.
    Mistress made me clean up my mess immediately and I really got no relief.
    I'm sure I got some physical relief but the emotional NEED to cum in a traditional manner never seemed to lessen.

5. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I can't imagine! I can't cum unless my penis is being directly stimulated. She teases me playing with my nipples, scrotum and other body parts and gets me dying to cum but nothing will take me over the edge. Pure frustration!

Sissy-Angela likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    I can totally relate, my madam has the same effect on me!

Deleted member 96384 likes this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    That's the definition of a ruined O.

Madam Darling likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice