posture traiinng and chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Annie, Jan 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Annie

Annie Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Hello
    I've played around in the sub/dom arena for some time, including some chastity fun. I'm always interesed in seeing how you can change a sub's posture. It can be wonderful to see a sub humiliated whiel being forced into upright and proud postures. I also have an interest in corsets and historical work, so these two come together nicely.

I've found that some shoulder braces, corset and posture collar can transform a sub from being round shouldered into a model of Victorian posture. Has any one else tried serious posture training?

From a historical point of view posture training was common for young ladies to improve their shape and husband catching chances.

Annie

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    hello MsAnnie ::curtsey::,

yes, this sissy is very fascinated with posture training and has spent a lot of time working on itself. i love a really wide collar to keep my head held up high, combined with a tight-laced, black corset and 8-inch high heels. sometimes i'll wear a smaller-size all-in-one girdle instead of the corset. i have a habit of putting on a pinafore and beneath that a short petti-coat. i think the overall effect is stunning and i love serving that way. it's especailly appropriate for me when i'm being trained with used Lady's Dainties that i take while standing in perfect posture!

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear MsAnnie,

i am a firm believer in posture training and i can not deny that i quite enjoy being tightly laced in a corset. However, posture training turned out quite impractical for daily housework. My Mistress wants an efficient maid and so the corset is mainly coming in use for rather formal occasions when serving guests or being out. Mistress and i have been to the theater last month and She enjoyed knowing Her maid being strictly corsetted and so did i ... well, i must admit that i enjoyed as well being freed from the corset afterwards ...

*curtsey*

maid katrin

4. fetishguy

fetishguy Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    G'Day,
    Subs do often tend to slouch and it really spoils the overall effect. A proud posture with "chin up" should be expected at all times. Yes, I've tried posture training on others and had it done to me on several occasions. Corsets are great but to be effective really need to be custom made and not off the peg. Medical braces hold much promise and can often be found on eBay or even in thrift shops. Simple medical neck braces are generally inexpensive, but for best effect look for a more rigid orthopedic brace that covers the entire torso and even holds the head erect. I know a female sub who spent the day with a rigid body brace beneath her outer clothes, and her posture was superb. A Dom I once knew had me out and about for a day in a full body brace with a cervical extension, and later a Milwaukee brace for almost two days- there is absolutely NO slouching when strapped into these! Add in chastity and you don't even get to relieve your frustration at being under rigid posture control. Even if part of the brace shows when in public people don't think twice about what appears to be a medical situation.

5. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    i agree with you completely Mistress Annie, Victorian sensibilities lend themselves to this lifestyle, even if those are only enforced on the sub/sissy, as opposed to being embraced by the entire household.

"Victorianism dictated strict gender roles. Individuals, and especially women, were generally ignorant of their sexuality, and women furthermore were divorced from power because they had few legally recognized ownership rights. This included a "cult of domesticity" for women." according to one definition of the times.

These mores suit a sissy in cb. The training you recommend furthers the 'divorce from power' for the sissy/sub, be it sexual or social. The use of constricting wear, such as that enforced by Victorian men on 'their' women seems, a perfect fit for the reverse social norms we practice. Posture training creates a sissy or sub who is always 'in service' to the rule of the house and makes a convincing visual statement. Tightly corseted, heeled and collared sissy/sub can never be fully at ease while, Mistress, on the othe hand, without any of those garments, is clearly always at ease.

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i find this whole discussion quite exhilarating. i can only imagine what it would feel like to wear these things and be forced to stand prim and proper for Mistress.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

7. ladylionzsissy

east coast
    Local Time:
    oh yes rachel, Mistress insists on a very proper and formal appearance for Her sissymaid! it's too bad we didn't get a change to attend last year's get-together at MsMichelle's: everyone would have had the chance to meet Mistress!

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i am sure it would have been a pleaseure to meet you both. So plan accordingly for this fall.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. ladylionzsissy

east coast
    Local Time:
    we'll try, rachel. there are some limiting factors but i know it would be so much fun!

10. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    We are considering getting a corset as soon as finances allow. Not a toy one, but a made to measure custom job. The reason is partly because of the eroticism of wearing such a restrictive garment, and mostly because being a boy I have INCREDIBLY straight sides on my body. Hardly any curves at all. Mistress and I both love hips and curves.. and I would like to have some. Hopefully with rigourous wear, I could fashion a more shapely body out of this boring template nature has chosen for me.

11. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good decision burger. There is nothing better than a well fitted and custom made corset. I was never happy with "ready-to-wear" corsets and never regretted to spend the money for one that was fitted to my body. It is definitely more comfortable to wear and can give the shape you want to achieve. Just tell us, are Y/you going to get on of those boring plain corsets for men or will it be a rather frilly one, adorned with lace and frills? *giggle* ... and what colour are you prefering ... if you can't decide, i'd have a suggestion ... guess which one *giggle*

Hugs, maid katrin

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Maid Katrin,

As much as I would like it to be an item for show, it's going to be a working garment. I'm afraid pink frills would be impossible to wear to work everyday under my manly disguise of a Tshirt and Jeans. And besides, you don't want the pink frills getting all worn and tattered from frequent use do you? I think we are going to go for a cream/neutral fabric with some brocading on it, hopefully of flowers etc.

13. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *Giggle* who was the one mentioning PINK ... it was not me ... but you made a good guess ... LOL

14. Annie

Annie Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes men have problems wearing corsets, I've tried as a costume designer in theater. I've laced men and girls into corsets from various time periods when tight corsets were the fashion. I've found that

• Men don't have the hips, so a corset has to be tighter in the waist to get the same effect
    • Men don't have breasts, so you don't get the same look, unless you are into real transvestism
    • Men are not psychollogically happy with tight clothing. Even little girls like party dresses with tight waists, little boys want comfortable trousers!
    • Most women like posing and posturing, and a corest helps this a lot. In general men don't posture and pose, and don't like the discomfort (pain?) of a really tight corset.

My grandmother was convinced that corsets were essential fro girls from the age of 14 - she said I would fall apart if I was not really well held in.

Annie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice