postrate milking guidance

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Nov 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hi
    A couple of days ago a read about postrate milking, and have been trying without any success since, My partner has also tried with a postrate stimulator, but although i can some time feel something exciting, it doesnt last long and nothing actally comes out, wondered if there was more to it, or how long it can take, what kind of speed of trusting should occur. any advice would be of great help .

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Hey Suttonseeds, just an idea that you mat want to post these question in the Tower as that area usually gets more traffic for the questions. the Vault is more for the journal/diary type things. However that is just my two cents worth and you are free to post wherever. Just trying to help

3. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
  4. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
  5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Prostate milking is pretty much an art form from what I can tell. I haven't had any success so far, but that could be due to a lack of proper discipline :/

I believe for it to happen, the following prerequisites must be met:
    - a period of denial beforehand of at least a week
    - milkee must be quite experienced in anal play
    - milker must know roughly what they are doing and how to go about it
    - probably a good idea to tease the cock before the milking.

I've come close, and got some slightly milky fluid, but nothing like the pulsing draining thing that people report with a successful milking. I know the feeling though as I had some weird ejaculation a week or so ago where I came, but sort of didn't. The cum pulsed out almost like normal (slightly more subdued), but I didn't experience an orgasm and remained hard..

The bit tip, is that it takes time to learn.. I really believe that one. You're going to have to work at it if you want it to happen.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    suttonseeds, I think Burger_01 hits some of the main points. I'll add that when you are being milked it's very important to be very relaxed. If not, it's very difficult to let things go and takes much longer. Having trust in the milker is also very important and her (or him) being able to read how you respond to their touch also helps make it easier as you can relax.

BTW, I was just milked this weekend and can tell you that if done well, it is a pleasurable, frustrating and somewhat humiliating experience. In my own case, I guess all I can say is that each time it seems to get better and better, and I look forward to it more and more. The funny thing is that it makes me more and more submissive. Anyway, I can't thank MM enough for the great milking that she gave me this weekend, and I hope she knows how much I appreciate it.

For you, I'd suggest you just keep trying, and know that if you just relax it will be worth the effort when you finally start releasing. And when you're milked totally dry, you'll reach a state that you've never experienced and one that is hard to explain.

7. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Hmmm.... Apparently this thread has been posted twice, and I didn't realize it, so I posted in the other one before I saw this one. Is there any way that a mod could copy my response from the other thread, and paste here in this one, and then close the other thread out?

Thanks.
    Dixiewrecked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice