Post-orgasm rewiring

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tom Allen, Apr 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    #26 WomenWearTheKeys, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    I neglected to answer your question about re-caging after play... Ice is not used but she’ll dip her hands in bucket of ice water then hold me and squeeze the size down, or she’ll use a reward such as “if you can make yourself small enough to fit back in the cage I’ll give you cleavage to face for one minute after you’re locked up” it certainly requires good mental discipline but I’m getting better at it.

Billus likes this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I'm revisiting this thread because of something that happened a couple of weeks ago. One evening, while in bed, we both started egging each other on about making it "permanent." I've discovered that Mrs Edge has developed a huge kink for this kind of talk (well, maybe it's just talk, but who knows), and things got pretty steamy.

Mrs Edge had a couple of massive orgasms, and in the middle of things said something to me about the dildo replacing me ("It's your new cock now" or something like that), which triggered a surprisingly full orgasm in me; the kind that you can just feel building up and you know will be unstoppable. That triggered another one for her, since she's decided that she likes (sometimes) making me come in the cage. She has said that it makes her feel sexy and powerful to know that she can make me aroused enough to come, even with a tight steel tube locked on my junk.

Anyhow, to the point: Afterwards, I felt totally fine, as if I hadn't been caged at all. No feelings of "Dammit, get this stupid thing off of me," or anything at all like that. No, it was just a regular, old sense of relief, pleasure, and calm. In other words, not once did I even think "Oh, I'm wearing a cage," or, in fact, was I even aware of it until we got up to clean up, before going back to bed to snuggle and sleep.

We agreed that somehow my brain was being rewired to enjoy things without direct stimulation. That is, the only thing physically happening was my cage bumping against her ass, I certainly wasn't sliding around inside it. And the next morning, I was definitely horny again, because I was having the usual morning wood.

Back in April when I first approached this, the idea felt a bit weird, but a few months later, I've kind of settled into the idea that caged orgasms may be the only kind ill ever get from now on, and that I think I could actually be okay with that.

bondinchas, b_quark and Alceste like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I can totally relate to this! It is the same now with my madam and I, I am only permitted release and orgasm for the most rewarding behaviour, but madam is happy to let me orgasm from self anal stimulation on request, or from her. She finds it most entertaining, and says that as I can get it this way there is no need to release me any more.

Ulex_ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice