Post Orgasm Play

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dommina, Nov 30, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Dommina

Dommina Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    Not sure this is the proper posting place, but...

I am wondering if anyone has thoughts on Post orgasm Play (aka Post Orgasm Torture). I have been reading about it and watching one or two videos about it, but would like some real thoughts on it.

I have been thinking about bringing it into a scene with my pet, and he has expressed interest, but I am not sure how safe it is or if it is even something that should be done. Any thoughts, feeling, or even stories of personal experience would be appreciate from both pets and their Mistresses.

:anim_12:

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    My Wife and I have played with POT quite a bit. As far as safe goes, POT is just over stimulation of a very sensitive cock once it has orgasmed. Although very painful, there is no physical damage unless the recipient has a heart condition - lol.

I have to be very securely bound for this as I will struggle to stop the POT. The best bondage seems to be packing wrap (industrial saran wrap/cling film). MY Wife wraps me to a bench with a single hole for my cock. There is no escape from this. My Wife will also gag me to stop any unnecessary screaming or pleading for mercy.

Take it one step at a time and have fun with it. You'll soon find the cock head is a very sensitive organ post orgasm.

3. cagednwaiting

cagednwaiting Junior Member

Local Time:
    I already mentioned this to you in chat, though no one else was there to hear, but before I was even really into anything kinky a vanilla exgirlfriend of mine would love to watch me squirm by playing with the head of my cock after a handjob! She mostly liked the look on my face I think.

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    very interesting. i have read about other males who find post orgasm touching unbearable. i don't seem to have that problem. when Mistress sucks me off She doesn't stop...can't seem to get enough of me, and somehow it feels so good and i love it.

5. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I've read a bit on this topic too.. It seems completely safe, and I also fall into the category of people who find this sort of stimulation too much.

Theres a huge thread on it at OrgasmDenial.com:

http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3134

You'll need to be a member to view it I think, but it's free and worth it just for this thread. One guy there claims to have been subjected to 10mins of continuous post orgasm stimulation. OUCH.

6. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    We kind of tried this the other week.

Fairly regularly these days, I am put into our bondage harnesses and made to watch my Wife get ready to go out (shower, pamper, get dressed etc) and then she will play when she gets back teasing me about what she has been up to (telling me how much male attention she got and how guys just love her high heels etc) and she will then release me from the bondage gear to pleasure her.

However the other week, I was due a ruined orgasm to release the fluids and once I had "cum" (not orgasmed), she continued to tease my balls and I must confess I didn't enjoy it.

Not in a "didn't enjoy it in an enjoyable" kind of way, I just didn't enjoy it at all and it was just unpleasant.

I'm not sure if that will helps or not!

7. tv90

tv90 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think the difference is is it post-orgasm or post ruined/milking.
    I find it very unpeasant to be stimulated after a proper orgasm.
    I do like it very much after a ruined o. and I am able to stay errect after a riunded o.
    Often my mistress milks me off prior to being allowed to enter her. Like that she can keep me going for as long as she wants and leave me without an orgasm in a constant state of longing.

Willywonka likes this.
  8. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I am that guy....if you notice I use the same user name on both sites. My Wife will continue stroking for 10 minutes or more whenever She decides, and sometimes She will put a penis pump on me to get me hard again so She can stroke me to a second orgasm and more POT.:anim_37:

Willywonka likes this.
  9. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

Local Time:
    Put me in the "very sensitive penis head" camp. I don't think there is any danger, but there can sure be a lot of squirming and discomfort. I am wondering if there is a relationship to being circumsized? Are guys with foreskins more or less sensitive?

One other thought - a determined Mistress might use POT to have the sub male perform a task/chore that he has trouble completing after he has been given release. Like tasting his own cum?

10. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know the answer but I am not circumsized and I am very sensitive post orgasm to the point of the slightest stroking being unbearable. I'm guessing that since a circumsized penis head is constantly rubbing against underwear, etc it it probably somewhat desensitized when compared to an uncircumsized head.

11. cagednwaiting

cagednwaiting Junior Member

Local Time:
    Actually, I am circumsized and I still can't stand it, almost to the same point as you. So I think really it just depends on the male getting tortured.

12. Dommina

Dommina Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am noticing the fact that most guys find POT unbearable, and sad to say, in my eyes that is kind of the point. I would think to use it more as a punishment than anything. Make the sub think that they are being rewarded by allowing them to have a real orgasm then continuing with the torture for awhile as the punishment. It seems necessary that the sub would have to be properly strapped down so they wouldn't wiggle away, but that could also be part of it as well. Tell them they are not allowed to move or pull away and everytime they do add time to the punishment. Something about watching a sissy sub squirm and beg for me to stop is a huge turn on and definitely puts me in control.
    I would love to hear more of everyones thoughts, testimonials, etc. This is definitely good reading and informative.

:anim_12:

:confused0068:

MsDeb's pet and Willywonka like this.
  13. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I am always strapped down for a tease session with my Wife, and She will use POT as a punishment should I cum during a session without permission. This ensures that I tell Her if I am close to cumming and try to hold back as best I can. My Wife rarely lets me cum in these sessions.

However, whenever my Wife intends to let me cum She will strap me down very tight so that I am completely immobile. After a long tease and when She is ready for me to cum She will repeat that I do not have permission to cum while continuing to stroke me. There is no way I can hold back and as punishment for cumming without permission my Wife will continue with an extended period of POT.!!!

Willywonka likes this.
  14. Dommina

Dommina Junior Member

Local Time:
    Your wife sounds wonderful. She seems to know what she is doing. You should write in detail about one of you sessions in which you were "punished" and post it here. I believe it would make for a good read.

15. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
  16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    my feet and my penis are all firmly planted in the cant take any more meddling after i have come camp!.It is magic up to the point of orgasm and from about five minutes after that everything starts to feel sore and uncomfortable, bindings that were a few moments ago sumptuos now are constricting and as for the tip of the penis if being rubbed or stroked......STOP ! if as i have in the past orgasmed while strapped down and being ridden by wife having been told not to come beforehand i carry on as if i haven,t come but as the riding continues and the penis and foreskin gets more and more sensitive i have felt like screaming out for my wife to just stop, let me loose and get the punishment over with.:anim_39:

17. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    Post (many) Orgasm stimulation can be pure torture, but also a nice problem to have.

I am multi orgasmic and it would take quite a while to get me to this point. Most women run out of steam long before I reach it.

I think there's also a lot to be said for Post Orgasm mental torture and/or humiliation. Before orgasming, i am likely to beg to suck your strapon, drink your piss, or worship your holiest of holys. After i am completely drained, these activities take on a much more onerous nature, and dare i say, a very revealing gauge of real submissiveness.

18. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    TCFun, do you find that repeated post orgasm torture is making you feel disinterested in orgasms? That the discomfort of the POT is now linked in your mind to "what it feels like to cum" and you find that you are no longer interested in orgasms, as you find them largely unpleasant?

I'm just interested if there is a mental conditioning aspect going on here.

19. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    I find that it is a very strong incentive not to cum when my Wife is teasing me and to ensure She knows if I am close so She can control Her stroking. After a session of POT I definitely do not want to do it again any time soon. In fact I don't want to be in chastity anymore. The best solution to that is to be locked up immediately after the POT so that I have no choice but to get used to the chastity again.

Not sure if that is mind conditioning, or hormonal overload

20. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Thanks heaps.

Personally, I hope she keeps torturing you in this way. Hell, I hope my mistress will start! It certainly is a good punishment.

21. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    This is how my Wife/Mistress uses POT as discipline and punishment. Actually, I think she does it solely because she enjoys it!

22. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes I wonder if some submissives on here know that it is for Her pleasure alone. Aren't I suppose to put Her needs before my needs; Her desires before my desires?

So if that is the case, does it matter whether I like POT or not? It is Her perogative, and Her little toy.

23. Dommina

Dommina Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you slavehubby. I think you hit that point right on the head (pun intended). I don't do POT because My sissy likes it. I do it because I enjoy it or because My sissy needs punishing. Most of the time orgasm will not be tolerated, nor will not putting My needs above and before all else. If I feel that My sissy needs to be taught a lesson, then so be it. A point though I think I will mention is that I don't always use POT as a punishment. I also use it as a training tool, or just because I am in the mood to watch My sissy squirm and beg...

24. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    POT? It's Pre- as well!

Perhaps i am overly sensitive but i find i can totally lose any erection and desire is strongly rubbed on the top of the head, whether aroused or not. It's simply too sensitive. Underneath and around the glans can cause me to develop another erection, whether or not i am recently post-orgasm.

i am circumcised but i don't think that makes me any more or less sensitive.

Two techniques have been used with respect to my orgasms: Ball-punching at the moment of the orgasm is excruciating and usually caused an ache that lasts for several days. If the balls are tied or grabbed to hold them in place as punches are thrown the ache lasts longer (and it's pretty erotic, as i'm a masochist). But the pain in the moment is like ripping the top of my head off. This, in combination with teasing will usually get me to beg to not have the orgasm (and i find that begging never works with a Sadist).

Electricity that causes an orgasm can be absolute agony after the orgasm. For anyone who has used electricity, the coronal cap with an urethral sound linked to another circuit either low on the shaft, wrapped around the balls or stimulating the prostate, when continued past orgasm (and intensified) is pure hell.

No true Sadist i have known has ever thought ill of these techniques.

Willywonka likes this.
  25. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Post orgasm touture you best have me tied down real good for that. Like cbtok i get way to sensitive for that. When i used to masturbate i would always tell myself i was gonna do it but i just never could.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice