post it approval idea

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Burger_01, Aug 12, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    I can't believe I didn't think to post this before.. but while we were out doing our Christmas shopping (like 11 months ago!) we came across these little post its in a stationary shop called Smiggle. They have cute little everythings related to stationary/office stuff.

[​IMG]

These post it's gave mistress an interesting idea. Not only are they in a quite pretty pink (no, really they are.. my scanner is completely shit), but the fields are perfect for me to "submit" orgasms for approval to her!

We haven't really been using them much up until I recently received my new device, and I've started using them since then. She hasn't turned me down yet, but the box most often ticked in her section is "OK with changes". Changes could be anything, but as an example, the last one I submitted was approved with changes being "Massage required afterwards". Thank god she hasn't started ticking "are you crazy" yet :D

They really are quite fun.. If you like the idea, you could make up your own little orgasm submission cards with similar fields and try them out.

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    Neat Burger - i hope it's a big block of notes and not just a thin pad :D

carrie

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Alas no! It's just a standard stack of post its.. maybe 80 notes or so (pure guess). I have no idea what happens when they run out.. just as well I scanned it in so I can print more!

4. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I must say, this is really quite adorable. I should consider making something like this for us. ^^ Thanks for the find!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice