possible game idea - feedback plz

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by spiraled1, May 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I had an interesting idea for a game for my girlfriend (online here as Lady C) and thought I'd see if there was any interest out there for something like this. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, and I definitely don't want to offend or bother anyone, so please let me know if this sounds like a dumb idea!
    Anyway, one of my girlfriend's favorite ways to tease and humiliate me is to make me create slideshows of naked guys for her to masturbate to, either with me helplessly locked up or going down on her, or both. She also likes taunting me with their size, and frequently requests that all the pics I get for her feature huge cocks, or at least larger ones than mine, and teases me about how good they would feel, etc. After several months of this, I'm starting to run out of sources for good pics and thought of a way to involve this community here and possibly increase her enjoyment and my humiliation. My idea basically is this- I'd approach my girlfriend with the idea of having a cock contest for her that she would judge, and use to masturbate to and humiliate me further. If she likes the idea, here is how I envision it working -
    1. I would take a photo of her holding a sign saying something like "Lady C's contest" and she would include it in her profile so everyone knew this was legit
    2. She would set up an email address solely for this contest and post it here.
    3. Any users of Chastity Mansion (with their owner's permission of course, if applicable) could send photos of themselves to the address for her enjoyment in her slideshows. At least one photo would have to include a sign saying "Lady C" so she would know these are photos of chastity mansion members. At least one picture would have to have a good "measuring shot" of a ruler or tape measure held against the cock so she could judge size
    4. She'd declare a winner based on whatever criteria she wants - size, overall appeal, etc.

I'm not sure yet what the winner would get - definitely recognition on this site, and maybe my girlfriend would chat with him in a chat room? I'm not sure what she would want to do.

What do you guys think? Of course I'd have to talk to my girlfriend about this and she may hate the idea, but I thought I'd bring it up here to test the waters first.

~spiraled1

ugams likes this.
  2. craigl

craigl Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    I'd be a willing participant.
    Looking forward to more posts from you and details in your 'safe' thread!!!

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Lol. Fun contest. Unfortunately, based on the pictures we see of members, most of the member's members are "average", which is to say considerably smaller than the wank-off material that Lady C has been enjoying.

I fear that your slideshow may come up short, so to speak! ;-p

mikecb

Ma'at Rebekah likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice