Position when allowed intercourse

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Aug 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    My wife and I visited a friend - couple of her. They often make fun of me regarding that she is wearing the pants in our relationship…of course this is obvious, because of my enforced feminin apperance, the domination my wife shows to me even when others are aroubd, that I took her name, she drives the car…

Later the evening when they all drank a bit to much (except me, because I‘m only allowed to have one small glas of wine for dinner because I always have to drive back which is the only time I drive a car when my wife is with me and because of my wife don‘t like when I drink) the man of the couple said to my wife „in which position do you guys have sex? Don‘t get me wrong but from what I see how you always make the rules in your relationship - I can‘t imagine that your husband realy is the one who fucks you hard“ - I was shocked, humiliated and afraid of what my wife answered…

My wife sat close to me, put her hand on my skinny high-waisted girly jeans and answered him „we like to have sex from behind, am I right sweety?“ and looked me directly in my eyes. I just got very red and nod my head…the couple were supprised and changed the topic. What they didn‘t know was that I am on the receiving end when we have „sex from behind“ and that usualy her strapon is the only dick in our house who enters something which is not a chastity cage.

my question is: for those of you who are still sometimes allowed to have sex with your wifes, do you have special rules and is she always on top of you for example or are here guys which are allowed to realy hard fuck there wifes from top or behind…

thank you!

2. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    We don't have any rules.

When I first took him to my bed, I knew he was a real gentleman. We got in the bed, I was on my usual side. When he went to get on top of me, he pulled me to the side where he was. I was giggling and asking him why. He said it was so I wouldn't have to sleep on the wet spot.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    We have two positions that I am physically big enough to enter her and two reasons to choose from.

Position 1, her on top with her feet and heels tucked under me (this gives her as much length as I can), her choice for this one is if she wants to cum. This way she can grind on it and finish.

Position 2, missionary. Her choice if she has already cum from other activities or in general isn’t concerned with finishing. Sometimes after she’s had her fun she lets me orgasm, but doesn’t want any more stimulation herself, so let’s me have a romp on top. It’s over within seconds and is mostly just a treat for me and not her intent for her pleasure.

She used to be on top all the time but I would say lately that she gets her pleasure more often with toys or other means, so I get my romp on top more often now.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My wife loves PIV, missionary-style, and 95% of the time she wants me on top (so she can relax and enjoy).

(She's pretty vanilla.)

NsToy, Tom Allen and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  5. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    We have no rules.

We are also the picture definition of vanilla, and both being former missionaries, we tend to assume the position.

No matter. We won't be there long.

subrick likes this.
  6. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    We rarely have PIV sex anymore (once or twice only during this lockup). There is no position in which I can penetrate Her deep enough to give Her any real pleasure from the penetration. She says She can feel me inside of Her, and enjoyed that, but that's about it. There is no way I could fill Her sufficiently or be hard enough to matter much. This is due to my reduced size from the extended lockup/ED issues/meds/etc. When She wants to feel filled, She tells me to get one (or two) of Her larger life-like dildos, by name. Yes, She has named them. :)

Truthfully, though, at our age and with our miscellaneous aches and pains, ANY position we get into is one in which She is comfortable. :) That is the first priority. Then my comfort is (usually) considered next.

The days of Her having Her legs wrapped around me standing up while hanging onto my shoulders and us banging away like hanging pots and pans are LONG over! LOL ;) Great memories, though! :+1:

~subrick

7. MWS

MWS Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    missing the wet spot

8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife puts down a pillow case, where the wet spot ends up. It's my pillow case.

9. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Active member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    For us, it’s whatever she should happen to want at the time. Usually she’s on top, either in cowgirl or Amazon position…those are the ones that give her the deep penetration she desires and enable me to last without orgasming. Occasionally, she wants to lie back and be pounded in missionary. These tend to be the times (about every 3-4 weeks on average) that she allows me a full release before being locked back up.

10. MWS

MWS Member

Local Time:
    Amazon position?

11. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    If tied to the bed and she takes the cage off, its her in the dominant position. If tied to the wall, she will back into me, either way she controls the pace. When I am set free, any position and no hole is off limits.

ugams and Chris estim like this.
  12. CagedandPantied

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    A handful of variations on this position, where she is on top and gets the angle, speed, and penetration she desires through control of the thrusting, positioning, etc.:

Attached Files:

container store likes this.
  13. MWS

MWS Member

Local Time:
    Thank you

14. timmyboy38

timmyboy38 New member

Local Time:
    I don't understand the concept of a wet spot... my girls always used a towel to prevent that sort of thing. Jokes!

Charles3451 likes this.
  15. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    I don’t necessarily have limitations on the positions other than when I’m allowed that kind of sex she’s the one that chooses the position. A couple of years ago I’d say that 2 out of 3 times we were having sex she would choose doggy. I feel like it’s been at least two years since we’ve had sex in that position. Since then it’s been missionary and I’m not really sure why, not that I mind because I really like that position too. I have a couple of guesses though... because of chastity my lasting power is around a minute or less in most cases. On the rare occasion I can last what seems quite a while (for me) 10-15 minutes. But this is not a common occurrence for me and since we’ve been having less PIV sex there’s hardly a chance I’ll last at all. I think she enjoys feeling my emotions and seeing my physical ecstasy. But she also likes to throw some humiliation in there too in regards to my lasting power. She teases me about how quickly she knows I’m going to cum as I’m pumping away which makes me cum faster and even laughs at me after I cum. Why do I love it so much lol.

I just remembered, the only time she let me do doggy in the last little while was when I was wearing our strap-on with a much larger dildo than myself. Maybe she likes a bigger cock when we’re in that position.

tiruh811 likes this.
  16. CagedandPantied

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    I can relate. My wife really likes doggy as well, but even before we started with chastity play I wouldn’t last very long. So now it only happens when I wear the strapon and stay caged.

ugams, Open2njoy and Guest 3729 like this.
  17. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My avatar shows our only position. I kneel and lick her pussy and ass and I can stand and get penetration in both her pussy and ass. I'm just not allowed to cum. It's tease and denial and we do it around three times a day.'

triguy likes this.
  18. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    Me tied spread eagle, her on top.

That is pretty much it, when we are playing.

ugams likes this.
  19. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    When we have intercourse there are no special positions that are allowed or not.. As it is quite rare nowadays (intercourse - not sex in general) compared to the beginning of our relarionship it is mostly missionary.
    That is because in those moments eapecially for her it is much more about intense intimacy than just getting sexually satisfied...

true42 likes this.
  20. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Years ago, when I was allowed to have PIV sex, it was almost always the case that she would get on all fours or bend over the bed and then I would put on my panties (to catch my pre-cum and/or cum) and put on a strap-on and satisfy her. She could hold her vibrator against her clit that way, if she wished. After her orgasm(s), if I hadn't already cum, I was often allowed to pull my panties to the side and roll a small condom onto my little boner and push inside her and make little thrusts to try to keep from falling out while she usually made fun of me and/or made a point of showing her boredom and impatience, and I inevitably came very quickly.

She stopped wanting me to pretend I was a real man and thus moved on entirely from the strap-on and from my little, prematurely ejaculating penis, and our usual position is now her sitting on my face while I lick her clit, work the huge dildo with one hand, and finger her ass with the other.

tiruh811 and container store like this.
  21. curious2017

curious2017 Member

Local Time:
    On the rare occasions i am allowed piv, always from behind in a spooning position. This allows total control, as she always hooks her fingers around my penis to pull it out if she thinks i am getting too close to orgasm. I am never allowed to ejaculate inside. I am allowed to finish myself off while she slaps my balls, though.

22. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Interesting... The spooning position is the only one that I have been allowed to attempt since she decided to make me "pussy free" and only because my penis is so small and her buttocks is so ample that it is impossible for me to enter her that way. I try and try and try, and she laughs and humiliates me until she gets tired of me dripping so much pre-cum all over her and then makes me clean her up and get the "real cock" out of the drawer.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well it is a bit funny innit.

b_quark likes this.
  24. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    For me our sex usually is me starting to play with her with my hands, then she gets her dildo (glass) and I use that and my fingers until she has her orgasm. Usually then we are done playing. Sometimes she will play with my balls or the cage a little but then she rolls over and leaves me horny.

Then IF she wants to let me out she gets her key, sits on top of me and removes the cage. Then she rotates the base ring around, lubes me up and then slowly lowers herself onto me. So she is almost always on top when she lets me out of chastity.

Occassionally she will ask me how I want it and my answer is uaually doggy style or her bent over the bed and I fuck her form behind.

When I am not in a chastity "sentence " then it is just whatever strikes us at the moment.

25. Deleted member 103212

No rules, she loves to be on top. She loves me to grab her ass and suck on her nipples. She also loves to hold my hands down and tease me slowly and edge me a few times. She loves to end with a ruined orgasm when she’s done. Then it’s a quick clean up and cage goes back on. The ring never comes off.

Steelwerks Slave and ugams like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice