Portal Life

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Locked_Up_Tight, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Knock Knock Knock

I went to answer the door

"Hello?" I asked as I opened the door just a crack to see who was on the other side

"Mr. Finnegan is it?" said a well groomed man in a pressed suit and tie, his narrow spectacles gleaming in the early evening twilight. "My name is Dr. Brown. I work at Aperture Laboratories and I am here to check in on your experience with the experiential erotic portal technology you offered to test for us approximately one week ago on the twenty ninth of October."

"Oh, um, of course" I stammered nervously, feeling a slight burn creeping across my face as I worried if I had a visible blush

"I would like to ask you a few questions regarding your experience?" he pulled up a clipboard and pen. I must have failed to notice he had been holding it

Nothing had happened yet. But I knew where it was going. And I knew it couldn't be anywhere good. I just knew this would get very awkward, very fast.

My wife and mistress, Kathrine, had always been into the spicier stuff when it came to our sex lives. But no matter what we tried, be it chastity, bondage, pegging, even dabbling in a light bit of exhibitionism out in the woods one time when we were mostly convinced we wouldn't get caught . . . no matter what, it was always a private matter between the two of us

So when she signed me up to try the new portal toy, I didn't pay much attention to the fine print. I just assumed it would be another fun thing for us to try and that would be that.

She was so exited to see what she could do with it. When I slipped my dick through that little portal ring and it came out the other side halfway across the room. The possibilities were endless.

Maybe she could finally fuck me up the ass with my own cock, like she always wanted to do.

Maybe she could put the other end inside a mask and force me to give myself a blowjob until I couldn't breathe.

Maybe she'd tie me down to the bed and take my pecker to the other room where I couldn't tell what she was doing with it.

All those ideas were such a turn on for both of us!

But I was not prepared to get quizzed on something so . . . intimate. Especially if it was going to get recorded in some lab report

So I just nodded

"I can do that." I said, sensing that it would be rude to say otherwise. "Uh, feel free to come inside. And could I get you some tea?"

"No need sir. I only need a few moments of your time and then I must ask you to return the prototype so we can implement further modifications in the future

At that, I started to panic a little bit. How the hell was I supposed tell this man that I couldn't give him his 'prototype' back even if I wanted to? "So what do you want to ask first?" I asked stiffly, trying desperately to keep my cool.

"I assume that by now you are familiar with how our technology operates. What has been your experience with it so far?"

"Uh I, um . . . I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Can you please rephrase that?"

"Alright, a more direct question then. How did your first day go just after you received the prototype?"

"Oh" I mouthed under my breath. At least he was starting with an easy one. "My wife was ecstatic! She couldn't wait to get started, so the moment we got back home, I put it on and we had the best night of our lives"

"I'm glad it was satisfactory" Doctor Brown said in a tone that sounded genuine. But at the same time, he scribbled down notes. That made me nervous. "Then what happened the next day?"

There it was. The dreaded question. That was the day everything changed. The day my wife took full control over what would now and forever be her cock in a way we couldn't ever reverse

Was I sweating? I could have sworn I was sweating. Could he tell I was nervous? Did he suspect anything?

"So . . . um, about that . . . " I trailed off. I couldn't begin to describe what had happened

"Yes?"

"So you said after you leave, I'll have to, um, return the . . . portal?"

"I believe I made that fairly clear. Why do you ask?"

"Well . . . I don't think I'll be able to"

The scientist raised an eyebrow. "Please elaborate"

"Well" I scrambled for something to say to help smooth this over "have you heard of chastity cages?"

He paused for a moment, seemingly in a spell of contemplation. "I believe I may be vaguely aware of the concept. It is where a man locks a metal cage on his penis while his partner holds the keys required to unlock it, correct?"

"Uh, close enough. Point is, I've been wearing one of those off and on with Kathrine for years. That's my wife. I think she likes the power dynamic of it." I paused again. How the hell was I supposed to tell this stranger the pickle I had put myself in? I couldn't do it. I just couldn't.

But the longer I waited, the more the awkward silence began to build until Mr. Brown gave me an annoyed and expectant look, as if to say, 'please continue'

"So when she got ahold of that little portal and found out she could literally treat my dick like some inanimate object she could carry around with her in her purse, she got addicted to it. After all, why settle for just controlling a set of keys when she could go straight to the real thing?"

Brown leaned forward in his chair. "I'm listening"

"So we decided to do something a bit, um . . . I guess the word for it would be . . . extreme? At least by most people's standards. So, um . . . " I stumbled over my words again.

Here goes nothing.

"Well." I started rambling a mile a minute "My brother is a blacksmith. And my wife wanted a way to ensure that the portal ring stayed on, so she could control my junk for as long as she wanted. So we talked my brother into welding the portal ring onto a larger, oval shaped ring that I could slip through my pubic piercing and guiche. He literally welded the two rings together while I was wearing them. I had on a set of fire resistant boxer briefs so we thought it would be safe. Once the rings were stuck together and the portal was stuck to my skin, then Kathrine . . ."

The more I talked, the more irritated the scientist looked. But when I said that the portal was stuck on, he completely lost his shit. "You WHAT!?" he exclaimed, a crazed look in his eyes. "So you've been wearing the portal nonstop for the last week!?"

"Uh, hehe" I chuckled nervously "yeah"

"Do you have any idea just how dangerous that is? This is experimental technology. It's still in the testing phase. And we don't know yet what long term health risks prolonged exposure to the quantum radiation could cause! I must strongly advise you to take that ring off of your penis as quickly as possible, return it to Apeture's custody at once, and henceforth, you are hereby banned from doing business with Aperture ever again!!!"

"But I can't!" I exclaimed "the only way it could come off now is if were to rip it off or take a pair of bolt cutters to it. And I don't trust that shit near my junk!"

"Do you have any idea just how portal technology works? Do you know what happens to objects which are halfway through a portal when that portal closes?"

"Um no" I said, actually dumbfounded that this man had the gall to scream at me in such an indignant tone

"They get cut in half. That ring you are wearing does not have an infinite power supply. And when it runs out, if you are still wearing it, it will cut your penis off"

"What!" I was horrified. Oh my God! Could that really be true? "Are, are you s-sure?" I stuttered

"I have seen it countless times with my own eyes, albeit with larger portals and storage cubes instead of . . ." he eyed my crotch area "that. But the technology is the same."

What could I do? I could talk to Catharine about getting my dick out of the damn thing, but she seemed to really enjoy playing with it . . . maybe even a little bit too much. Even if she knew the risks, would she be willing to give up all that power?

I wasn't sure

"How often does it need to be charged to stop it from turning off?"

He gave me a side eyed look "when was the last time you charged it?"

I gave him a sheepish grimace, and shrugged

He looked annoyed "do you intend to tell me you haven't charged it at all?"

" . . . sorry?" I said timidly, shrugging even harder

He facepalmed . . . with both hands. Then he slowly brought his hands down his face and let out an exasperated sigh, "I am only going to say this once. So listen very carefully." he lectured. "Both ends of the portal must be charged independently, approximately once every 10 days, for 12 straight hours. And that is assuming both halves are deactivated while they are charging. If you try to charge either end while they are still turned on, it will take even longer. You are lucky it had a full charge when you borrowed it or else, I shudder to think what might have happened. The portal is not meant to be kept active for so long. It is unstable."

So what if I charge it regularly? Maybe every night while I'm asleep? It shouldn't turn off then right?" I begged in a desperate plea to hopefully convince him to change his mind

"That would not be enough. The other half must be charged as well."

"My wife has a portable charger. She can plug it into that while she's at work and then into the wall as soon as she gets home"

Surprisingly, this actually gave him pause. He seemed to consider it for a moment. "Perhaps" he said, unsure "But it would require diligence on your part, and that of your wife. If you ever forget and allow the portal to stay active without frequent charging and recalibration for too long, you know what would happen."

I gulped

"Sir," Doctor Brown continued "I understand Aperture does not exactly have the best . . . track record. But unlike some of my colleagues, I am committed to prioritizing the safety and ethical treatment of our patrons above all else. Even if you sincerely believe that you can manage this prototype wisely, I still must strongly recommend you reconsider"

"But it's not up to me. My wife has all the control now. it has to be her decision."

He didn't look convinced

"Alright" he humored me "Let us call her then"

That seemed reasonable enough. So I pulled out my cellphone and dialed her number

Riiiiiiiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiiiiiing

A second went by

Then five seconds

Then ten

And right when I was convinced it would go to voicemail, she answered

"Hello dear" she cooed lovingly. "I hope you're still enjoying your little . . . situation"

"Uh, yeah. Of course. Always. But . . ."

"But whaaaaat?" she teased

"But . . ." I froze

I could feel her hand wrap around my balls and lower shaft. She was pulling my dick out of her purse

What!? No. Now now!!!

"Honey, I love you, but this really isn't the best time for . . ." she gave my shaft a quick lick. I felt a jolt go up my spine

"Not the best time for what now?" I felt my face flushing even hotter, crushed under the weight of embarrassment

"Kathrine, please" She stuck started sucking on my head "oooooOOoOoOoOoOoo"

Now it was Doctor Brown's turn to look uncomfortable "Sir, what is happening?"

I barely even heard him

"I could stop" she said playfully "but you have to tell me you want this to keep going forever"

"No!" I blurted out. She started sucking me in harder. "ooooooh fuuuuuuuck" I coed under my breath. I tried to keep my cool. But I could feel my whole body threatening contort into spasmodic bliss as waves of pleasure crashed through me

Doctor Brown looked unnerved. And he kept eyeing the door

"No, I mean"

shivers of pleasure. I was nearing the edge.

I didn't think I could keep a straight face much longer

"there's a man here with me"

Suddenly it all stopped

"What now?" She asked, unamused.

"His name is Doctor Brown. He's from Aperture. He wants us to give him the portal back"

"Oh no he doesn't!" She asserted "You tell that doctor fellow that this cock belongs to me and it's mine alone No run of the mill scientist is going to take that away from me. And if he disagrees, he can kiss my pretty little ass"

Suddenly, The phone cut off. Static. And as I stood in shock, I felt the tell tell sensation of soft fabric pressing against the side of my cock; a feeling I was quickly growing familiar with and a sure sign Kathrine had put it back in her purse

"Uuuuuuum . . . " I stammered awkwardly "Uh, she . . . she said no"

Brown was visibly fuming at this point. As far as I could tell, he seemed ready to just cut his losses and leave "Sir" he snapped, bolting to his feet "upon further consideration, it has become quite evident to me that the immediate return of this prototype is not required after all. There are several others of a similar build and they should be more than sufficient for us to continue our research"

He stiffly walked through the living room, opened the front door, and began walking down the driveway to his car.

But as his hand rested on his door handle, he paused. Just for a moment, his disposition seemed to soften. He glanced back at me

"And for your own good" he insisted "I sincerely hope you know what you are doing". Then, without another word, his engine revved to life and he disappeared out of sight

2. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    2:22 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice